Part 43

It's been a week arnav and khushi stayed at Bali. During this week they have enjoyed every bit out their honeymoon. More than the place they stayed they made love outside. During this arnav got many calls from aman but he didn't let that ruined khushi's mood. He didn't told her. Whenever she saw him in tension he will divert her by doing sweet things to her. But now he was unable to control the situation. Seems like soon he would take decision what to do the problem he is facing in India.

He was lost in his thoughts that's when khushi splashed water on his face. Todah they have visited to Sekumpul Waterfall. In the Singaraja region,  Sekumpul Waterfall is considered by many to be Bali's most beautiful falls. The waterfall is actually a series of about seven falls, cascading like long misty veils over the lip of a lush, jungle-clad cliff.

The three- to four-hour round-trip trek passes by rice terraces and local villages rimmed with rambutan and durian trees, and continues through dense tropical jungle. It can be strenuous in parts, as you need to hike down slippery steps and slosh through a river, but once you arrive, you can cool off with a refreshing swim at the base of the falls.

Khushi was enjoying coming here with him. This one week she enjoyed a lot manly their physical intimacy which they did every now and then. And in different positions. She loves that all. Remembering it she got reminder of last night when they made love in their room that too in fifty shades of grey movie style. But the change was here Arnav was playing Anastasia Steele and Khushi was playing Christian Grey. Actually what happened that Arnav was on call with Aman for two ours and Khushi was getting bored of watching television. That's when she saw on one channel fifty shades of grey was coming and that's when she got the idea of doing the same with arnav. Then what, she went inside washroom to change in very sexy BDSM wear which was black in colour and when Arnav took an entry she played a very sexy seducing song and started to do lap dance for him. Arnav was lost in her wife this avataar, he couldn't remember when she removed his cloths and tied his hand and leg on bed. And pleasure him whole night. For the first time khushi had taken a lead whole night and she once never got tired. She just knew that she wanted to make him stress free and that's what she did.

Coming to present they were moving ahead together but then arnav again was lost in his thoughts and that's how khushi who was near water fall saw him. And now it made her frustrated here here she is reminiscing the memories and here he is becoming unromantic. So she splashed water on his face. And he came back to the reality. And frustrated she said

"Arnie I am telling you for once you lost in your thoughts then it will be not good for you" she pouted

"Acha and what bad you are gonna do with me Soniye let me know... Okay let me tell you.. you will again tie me up and make love to me is that what your plan.." he teased

And khushi giggles on his remark... She is totally exploit she knows, but what to do she can't control of herself from showering love on this man who is standing in front of him. He is totally hers. So why to shy from him. She has every right to make love to him, to pleasure him, and to worship him. There is nothing wrong in this.

Arnav soon joined her in waterfall and in between capturing every moment in his camera. He put the timer in camera so that it could take snaps of them on time. He went under waterfall pulling her from behind. Now her back was attached to his front and he placed his both the palms on her stomach and both of them closed their eyes. Khushi moved her head on his chest taking and relaxing on the moment. The water was adding fuel to their harmones. There was silence all around. Only chirping of birds and the sound of water falling they can hear. That's when she heard him

"Do you remember our first proposal" he stopped

And there was a pleasant smile on her face. Yes how could she forget that. That was the first time they voice out about their feeling to each other. That was the first time the hugged, the kissed. That is going to be special always. She is going to cherish them all her life. But it doesn't mean she will not cherish all others they all are awesome but that will be special. Then again she heard him whispering to her