Part 37

Next day

Did I ever tell about the limitations of love? No right, because there is no limitation in it. Love is extremes, there is no boundary, no limitations, no interference and obviously no selfish motives behind it. And did I ever tell the about the happiness on reaching to your destination? No right. But yeah there is no words for it to... It is boundless. Ever I have came here in India after 10 long years I never knew I will found my soulmate in my best friend. And knowingly or unknowingly she became my ultimate destination to reach and for her I can do anything... That's the power of love... It's not only make you stronger but also reliable that there is someone for whom you are living, who loves you unconditionally without expecting anything in return. Is they want something then it is love only love. And if a girl like khushi is in talk then definately you will cross any hurdle to get her. Well I haven't done any major things right now to get her because she is already in me from start but yes.. in coming future if there would be any day when I have to support her I promise to myself.. I WILL COME AND STAND IN BETWEEN THE STORM AND HER FROM THE DEATH TOO.

Thats what arnav was thinking all the time when he woke up early in the morning. He woke up like 5:30 am and from that time only he was only seeing khushi's face which is very alluring for him right now. The messed up hair, the messed up kohl and her lipstick, the vermillion which is over spread on her forehead. She was sleeping in her stomach and arnav was upon her on his stomach. The front of him was attached with her back. They were under the sheet which covered them till their waist. And arnav was covering khushi. The morning sun rays were falling upon them but was not directly because of curtains on swing. The chirping of birds and the slow wind was kind of music for them. It's could be 7 in the morning now and arnav thought to wake her up, so he started to place soft and wet kisses from behind on her shoulder and neck line removing her hair which cause disturbance for him.

"Umm... Arnie... Let me sleep" khushi said in sleep and then changed her position and now she was snuggling him from front buring her face in his chest.

The sound she made was quite erotic for arnav. Her throat was parched because of continuous groaning and moaning till late. Arnav kissed her forehead and said..

"Wake up baby girl... There are rituals which are left to do"

By huffing and puffing khushi opened her eyes pouting her lips. Arnav find it cute and gave a smile to her

"That's not fair... I am tired.. how many still are left"
Khushi complaint..

Arnav laugh on it and then teases her

"Ohhh so now you are tired and who was the one excited all the time before marriage. Now you got your husband so all the dramas you started.. " khushi made a face again and snapped on his chest

"Don't make fun of it... And give me a morning kiss now" she demands

Now that what he loves about her totally bold and straight forward in voicing out her needs. Thank god she is not like typical girls.   Who wait at wedding bed so that their husband will come and then will raise the veil and when they tried to kiss then or make a move they will shied out... Khushi saw him lost in his thoughts so without any delay she herself pulled him and kissed him hard till her they stopped breathing and gave a threat to him

" Mind you Arnav Singh Raizada.. you have to fulfill each and every demand of mine whenever I ask at what ever place otherwise the be ready for punishment"

"Whatever you say my queen" and he bowed his head in front of her. She again kissed him on forehead. Then he carried her in his arms and end t inside bathroom for their bathing session. And they took max. 1 and half an hour to come out because they forgot ghr time while creating anew memory there and we're lost in their passion of love making.