PART 16

Aaahhh...

When they turned towards the sound they were astound, worried and what not. There khushi falls in the hole with the trap on her leg and was bleeding very badly. The pain can be seen in her face.

*********************

Aaahh..

They came out of the shock and they moved towards the place where khushi has fall.. all surrounded the area and got hyper seeing khushi's wound and the thing is that trap was still there. Arnav was still standing at his place he was in different thoughts. He don't know what to do at this moment.. the harder the khushi shout the harder his heart was paining, the more the blood was coming out from her leg the more his heart was bleeding. He can actually feels the fear.. the fear of loss, fear of lost of something precious and yess that was the time when he don't need any other proof to prove his feelings for khushi that he is in love. Yess now he realised that all the heart song playing in back ground, all the cool breeze all the eyes lock and all the times when he wanted to kiss her was nothing but pure love. Is any other proof he need I think no. A tear came out of his eyes and then he out his fingers on his face and wiped the tears then he saw the tear may be realising that yes he was crying for his khushi.

He came out of the transe when he heard a loud shout of akash asking him to help khushi. And without any thought he jump into the hole. And he saw her face closely. Her face has reddened because of pain, tears were continuously coming out of her eyes and her eyes were closed because of pain. He wasn't able to control himself and more tears left his eyes but then he controlled himself of he breaks down then how would be he help. So again he wiped those tears and forwarded his hands to untie her from that steel trap. But was stopped by the hands of khushi who holds his arm when Arnav saw towards her she nodded her head negatively to not to touch it.. Arnav came close to her and then hold her cheeks in his hands and said with slow and choked voice

Arnav : let me check... i... I promise i will not hurt you..

But khushi was not understanding anything... The pain was so high that she was unable to think or trust anyone. She nodded vigorously and arnav felt helpless in this. Everybody standing over there were also so emotional seeing khushi like this. Never in their lifetime they have seen her crying like hell or in any pain. They always treated her like princess because she was the smaller one among them and always safe guarded her from any problems. But this time they failed in doing so.

Arnav saw khushi was still not agreeing to him so he just kissed her forehead as if giving her assurance khushi then opened her eyes and saw in his. She can see the pain, the fear in his eyes and that too for her. She wanted to see his emotions deeply. So she continuously watching his eyes. He has chocolate brown eyes from which only those one can see the truth and the things he is hiding. She can see the confidence in his eyes and she tried to watch deeply and this time what he saw left her spell bounded she can see a deep emotions for her in his eyes. She can see it yes but she doesn't wanted to voice it out. Is it true. Yes it is..

Her emotions are now got connected with him. And that's the love is about when one heart, emotions, love, desire and passion got connected with each other. She doesn't wanted to rush right now. When Arnav told her to trust she wanted to voice it that he is only one right whom she trust and when he given her the kiss of assurance she knows he is the only who can cure her. Then she nodded her head slowly..

Arnav smiled a little through tearful eyes and the kissed her both the cheeks tightly. He sign through eyes towards NK who was standing out of the hole. NK understood what he was saying so he brought the hammer with him and then he also jumps in the whole. They decided how to pull out the trap that's when they heard anjali voice.