PART 6

At last every body joined the dance floor and started to dance the only one who was left was sheetal who got very jealous and angry. She won't forgive this girl whoever she is. She can't steal Arnav from him and then left from the party.

******************

After dance everyone got exhausted. They need a energy drink. So everybody having a gala time. Raizada's and Gupta's were standing in one group. That's when khushi joined them after getting her drink.

Khushi : hello everyone..

While saying this she moved towards Arvind who was standing near dadi. He kept his arm around her. And ruffled her hair on which she made faces.

Dadi : now you got time to come to us. Where were you for two days.

Khushi : as if you don't know dadi. And with  this she sat on her lap. She was always like this a naughty kid. When she was talking to the people over there and making them laugh by her antiques that's when Arnav Singh Raizada took entry. He was looking at khushi with smirk. Khushi saw him coming towards her but she maintains a frustrating face for him...

Shyantani : So our happiness lost haan

Arnav : ofcourse mom!!! There is nothing that Arnav Singh Raizada couldn't do...

At that khushi got angry she came towards Arnav and pointed her finger towards him.

Khushi : ohhh reallyy.. you won because you cheat...

Arnav again lost in her her cute little nose which is for now became red, her cheeks and eyes damn she has beautiful hazel eyes. But his transe were broke when he heard the cheat word and her index finger was pointed towards him. He with a smirk removed her finger and then said

Arnav : cheat??? What cheating I have done will you elaborate?

Khushi : you... You.. she was unable to say. What will people think he came to my room that too to in night. Let it be will teach him a lesson once it all ended.

Khushi : you are a cheater and that's what I know and with this she moved from there.. and everybody started to laugh. Suddenly they remembered that sheetal was not there so Shyantani asked

Shyantani : arey where sheetal has gone, chote so you know ?

Arnav : no mom I haven't seen her anywhere . She was there when everybody were dancing let me check and with this he started to search for her. While searching he comes towards the area where the food was going to serve for the people... Whole area was empty because it was not the time to dinner yet. Sheetal was not there that's why he started to move from that area.. but something caught his attention and that is a white cloth behind a tree. And in instant he got knew who was she... Come on how can he forget this girl who never left his mind for a second. She didn't talk to him and here she is having her night meal. Yes khushi was hiding behind the tree and was having a starter meal. She was so engrossed in eating her favourite momo's that she haven't notice her surrounding. When she was having one more peice of it suddenly she felt chilli and her face went red because of so much spice. That's when someone give her water and she took it without noticing the person... She drank that all and turn towards the person who gave her water to show gratitude.

Khushi : than... But words left in mid after seeing the person. Arnav was having a mischievous smile on his face definately he is not going to leave her this time. She have to pay for the things she made him to do and also for those 8 years when she haven't talk to him.. khushi was going to move on from that after giving him angry look. That's when he caught her wrist and pull her towards him. She came so closed to him her back touches his front and his hand were on her stomachs. Rabba ve was playing in background. She started to Wriggled a little and that's made him smile a more. Her hesitation and nervousness on talking to him. He bend a little towards her ear and said in so much husky voice...

Arnav : baat nhi karogi ( won't you talk)

She nodded no cutely... Arnav again laughed a little he again said

Arnav : meri taraf dekhogi bhi nhi ( won't even look at me)

She thinks for sometime and then again nodded negatively. He then left her wrist and slide his another arm also on her stomach khushi kept her hands upon his. She was having different sensation in her body... She was shivering with nervousness. Her heartbeat was going rapidly and she was unable to understand this. What exactly happening to her... She never felt something like this in her life. It is something different something beautiful. It's seems like she always wanted Arnav to hold her like this, this close to him. Her dhak dhak of heart grows more when he blow some air near her ears and that was so sensual. She couldn't describe this feeling. With nervousness she started to sweat a little. And Arnav remove that also. His every touch was doing something to her.... And that's when she heard his wishper

Arnav : try as much as you won't but Soniyee.. soon soon you are going to talk to me...

Their this moment were broke when they started to heard sound. And they got to know that people started to come to have dinner.

Hello guyssss... So here is the update, do comments, share and vote also guys.. the link I have shared on Sayonee please copy paste in on Google search then it will open and bookmark it. I m sharing it here again. Stay safe love you all

https://neelam9643.blogspot.com/2020/08/chapter-28-passionate-night-khushi-woke.html