PART 10

She was shocked beyond words. Her eyes were not blinking for a second. And there Arnav was giving her devilish smile. Now what she gonna do. Nothing is left for her to play and no one can save her now as he already told at both the house about receiving her from college. He made a master plan by sending NK some documents related to his company as he is a lawyer so he needs some advice from him.

Niyati khushi's friend saw khushi who was lost amd looked kind of shocked shrugged her a little bit and asked.

Niyati : khushi wha happened, where you lost??

Khushi turn towards Niyati and said in a small voice

Khushi : Niyati he is here...

Niyati made a confused face at her statement about whom she is talking about who is here and same she asked to her

Niyati : khushi whom are you talking about. Who came

Khusi holds her hand and then said

Khushi : Arnie had come..

First Niyati was unable to get it What' she wishpered but then after sone second She understood. She saw khushi's eyes througj which she was indicating towards somewhere and turned There. And there is saw the most handsome face She has ever seen. A tall man with shades on his eyes and looking definately out of the world. So he is Arnie khushi's laad governor. He is handsome no no. This is a small word in front of him. She was lost like others and khushi saw that she made a irritated face. And then gives her a gentle push.

Khushi : oyee what are gawking upon.

Niyati : khushi...  (She said with a big smile on her face)  he is very handsome. And his smile ohhh myyy godddd cuteeee... I have never seen such a good looking guy...

Khushi made a face on that why is everyone behind him. She made a pout face and there was little irritation in her heart when Niyati was talking about him in that way but she shrugged it off she stopped her in mid

Khushi : exuse me you are my friend you shouldn't drool over him.

Niyati has a known smile on her after hearing this definately she knows this from so many years that khushi has soft corner for Arnav it's just that she hasn't realise it yet. But this is the first time she can see a little bit of jealousy in her voice and she thought to tease her a bit

Niyati : ohh come on khushi he is your best friend not mine, and he left you not me so I can drool over him and maybe should ask for hang out 😉.

This statement of Niyati create a little bit tension in her head. Why it's Peirce when she is talking about hanging out with Arnie. And why she is feeling like this. May be because he has a girlfriend and Niyati is still thinking like this for him and she will be said when she will get know about his affair. Or maybe because she is het friend and she wants her to support her not Arnie. That's when she said.

Khushi : for your kind information he has a girlfriend. And get name is sheetal.

Niyati was shocked how could is this possible and then she turns towards her

Niyati : what he has a girlfriend and you are not reacting on this

Khushi : why should I react on this he has a girlfriend everybody does have..

Khushi hides the little bit jealousy factor she felt from her. That's when she saw Arnav coming over there her eyes were starting to go bigger and bigger. Khushi holds Niyati hand and turned around to run from there. That's when she felt someone holder her arm from elbow.

Dhak dhak dhak dhak.

A cold air breeze started to fall upon their faces. Her hairs started to dance accordingly. What a sensation she again felt when he touched her. And why this different sensation she is feeling whenever he is around.