PART 25

whose diary is this' they saw the name on front page. Sheetal was written over there. They gave a look to each other and then started to read. There was written everything of her life. And then they read about her meet with arnav their dating, her spreading rumour in college and and also how she like his wealth and how she wants to be mrs. Raizada to enjoy his wealth. Her hurting khushi. This made both of them angrier then never before. And exposing her they thought was the right decision. They promised themselves that anyhow they will expose her tomorrow.

*********************************

At 11:35 PM

Khushi was sleeping peacefully on her bed selling her all the horses. She was sleeping on her stomach that too horizontally covering herself with blanket that too not properly but it became a ball like material and was between her legs.

 She was sleeping on her stomach that too horizontally covering herself with blanket that too not properly but it became a ball like material and was between her legs

Then only the door of her room opened and someone came inside. And that someone was non other then arnav and team and khushi's parents who came there with barbie cake on food trolly with a candle on it lighted. They were entering the room with slow steps. But suddenly someone slow voice came

"Ouch"

And everybody together 'shhhed' the person and that was anjali. Actually what happened everybody were walking ahead with slow steps so that nobody disturb khushi sleeps before reaching there. But unfortunately they were not seeing beneath and NK put his foot in her and that's when she hissed in pain.

When they reached near her. Shashi was the one who slides the white net of bed and they all smiled a little watching her. She is still a child how much she grow and so what she is 23 now. He sat beside her a strock her hair slowly

'Wake up princess it's your birthday'

but khushi did not open her eyes. And she turned her face to other side while making faces. Arnav who was there found it cute. She was looking adorable like a cute kid. But this delay was making him impatient as he also planned something privately for khushi but when he got to know khushi's parents plan he thought to implement his after theirs. So here he is now. Shashi again tried to wake her up but when after several attempts khushi was not ready to open her eyes as she was in so much sleep he made her sit forcely. Khushi now was rubbing her eyes she was too sleepy for these activities in night. She haven't seen properly the people. Shashi kept his arm around her shoulder. Khushbu came there and kissed khushi's forehead.

'Happy birthday khush'

and then one by one everyone wishes her. Khushi was in subconscious state 'hmmm' Everyone. And then they all made her cut the cake and feeded her. After having a little cake she gone back to sleep without caring that everybody were still there. But that's khushi a crazy person. They smiled and the left.

After some time there was again some movement happened in her room and someone jumped in from window. That someone was arnav who was there to take khushi to their tree house so that they can celebrate her birthday privately. He came towards her and saw her face. She had little fringe on face and she was sleeping while pouting and her eyebrows has scrunched a little. He smiled and then with hands he started to remove that fringe and the gust of wind blows on their faces. When he was removing her hair she turned towards him and held his hand between her's and then kept it under her cheeks and started to snore lightly. She was looking so cute that he was unable to control himself from kissing her forehead and then started to woke up.