Part 52

"So ready for the plan baby" he said

"Yes but before that..." And saying this she placed her lips on his. Arnav smiled at her baby wife who can't get enough of him. He also started to kiss her and after being breathless khushi broke the kiss. Nowdays she frequently get tired because of fatigue. And they both started to make plan. In between making out and rejoicing their togetherness.

*******************************

Its evening everybody were busy in their work. Ladies went to shopping. Khushi didn't wanted to leaving Arnav. Its been months she got him and she didn't wanted to leave him for a second time. But Arnav assured her to leave otherwise everybody will start doubting. She with heavy heart she went with them. Gents were also dispersed in some works. Arnav was helping the decorators, with akash and NK giving him helping hand. Arnav was finding a way so that he can call Shyam and implement their plan to trap him. Tomorrow is kuldevi puja at home for the couple. And tomorrow he planned to expose him, tomorrow they planned to do the full and final of these kapoor chapters. He saw here and there and then sneaking from their eyes he went towards his room and lock the door. Then he made call to shyam. And he too picked it up in first ring.

"Tell me you have call me to inform the work is done"

Arnav smirked on his impatient nature. He knew he is like this and this nature's of his is the only doomed him.

"Sir the thing is I was going into the room of Khushi to get sign. But what I saw left me spell bounded"

"What is that" he asked taking a breath

"I saw her watching your pictures, in her mobile and caressing it"

There arnav threw his trap on him and now he has to see if he is going into that or not. But knowing his character he knows he will not take a minute to grab this chance and he was right

"What.. what you said... She was mine picture.. mine* shyam having an evil smile stroke his hairs.

"Yes sir ji... And that's why I stopped there... I think she has feelings for you" here he ripped another bomb

"Are you sure Sukhbir... But but if she has feeling for me than why she isn't reciprocating.. I mean she always see me as if I am her enemy." He completed

"That's because I think you are going to marry her sister in law... And she doesn't know about your feeling towards her I think... So that's why the moral valued girl she is surprassed her feeling"  arnav tried to convince..

Shyam went in thought mode .. yes this could be the reason of her denying.. she is very full of moral and values and she definitely don't have any idea about my liking towards her. And that's why she was calling him jijaji...

"Sukhbir give me idea... What should I do now.. tell me" there he asked

"Sir ji I think you should approach her Directly and will get signed the documents too if she reciprocate it. Tomorrow is puja and your family is too gonna come. I think tomorrow would be good day to do that. The more soon you will do the less we have to stretch the drama."  Arnav waited for him to say something

Here shyam started to think about it. Of course the plan is good. He will get khushi by that... And her child well he could make her to abort it.. of not then if the accident happen then what will she able to do... And if by chance she does not reciprocate then to manipulate someone is not bad thing to do and he is master mind in that doesn't he.

"Hello sir ji are you there" arnav asked when he didn't get answer from him and that's when Shyam came into the world

"Good move Sukhbir.. good move.. you are going to be promoted once all this end I am sure... And thanks for help.. tomorrow I am gonna tell her about how does I feel about her... Tomorrow and once I will get her then nobody will be able to stop me from getting his property plus khushi" and with that they Hangover the call. Arnav smirked in himself and then went towards mirror, he and said