PART 9

She smiled a little thinking how he got impatient when he got to know this challenge what he won and this thought made her pout. But that's okay... She will still give him hard time... And then she was back to sleep.

***************

NEXT MORNING

Every body were seating in loving room their breakfast. Only arnav was missing. Khushi was helping anjali and Shyantani on arranging the breakfast table. Seeing this Sheetal who was seating with others stood up from her place and went near Shyantani to impress her and why not she wants a permanent place in this house and after watching their wealth She will be stupid id she leave this chance. And eight now nothing but this Girl khushi could be her throne in future. So she did not want to leave any chance.

Sheetal : arey aunty give me this i will take this towards table. You go and sit.

Shyantani : no no beta you don't have to work all this. You just enjoy the breakfast. It will not good for you to work you are Our guest.

But Sheetal again instigate

Sheetal : come on aunty, I am like your daughter, What' like I am your daughter ( She told this line while watching khushi who was so engaged in making paratha's but didn't get satisfactory sign from her and this was making her irritated). So I am gonna help you.

When she turns out her eyes from khushi at the same time khushi and anjali saw each other and smile to each other as taking Sheetal words in joke and this Sheetal hasn't seen. She took the vessel from Shyantani hand and moved from their. Shyantani moved towards khushi and anjali and then took each on of ear by her hand.

Shyantani : What' were you both doing why you were smiling. Tell me naughty kids.

Yes Shyantani has seen them giving naughty smile to each other and ofcourse She got somewhat idea for who it was.

Anjali : maa, maa leave it, its paining a lot..

Khushi : ouch... Yes please leave us shaanu its paining. ( Khushi used to call her her shaanu)

Shyantani : first tell me what's that

Khushi : okay I am telling first leave it

Anjali : no no khushi please it's between us..

Khushi : ohh come on di shaanu is our team member so hiding..

That's when Shyantani left their ears and khushi started to tell her about the talk she and anjali had yesterday night...

Flashback

Anjali : you know I don't like this sheetal at all

Khushi who was having chips flat that time turned towards her found something interesting. Because she knows anjali if she dislike someone then there should be a reason for that otherwise she is very fun living person.

Khushi : why is that

Anjali don't know I don't found her good for Bhai... And the way she behave it's always as if she is acting... Faking. Ohh my god you haven't seen her her acting because you met her today... Let me show you

Amd then she started to portray as sheetal

Anjali as sheetal : AAAA..SSS... RRR... You haven't introduced me to your family,,, ASR.... Please board me to my room, ASR please pass Mee the bowl, Ohh ASR.. let's go there, ASR this ASR that....

And khushi laughed aloud. She wasn't able to control herself.. she laughed so much she got stomach pain for that.  She cames towards anjali and kept her one hand on her shoulder

Khushi : ohhhh.. hahahaha how funny you di... You are making fun of your future bhabhi...

Anjali : haan laugh laugh alot and don't say that

Khushi : what?? What shouldn't I say

Anjali : that she is my future bhabhi.. I will never accept her and also will not let Bhai to marry that make up shop..

Khushi : and why is that

Anjali : because....

Khushi : because what... Aahh.. tell me di you are wasting time

Anjali : because I always want someone else to be my bhabhi

Khushi : and who is that, do I know her

Anjali : let it be this is not possible right now

With that she again started her sheetal chant.. and mimic her...

Present

Shyantani heard all the things patiently and the she left a chuckle on it.

Shyantani : you naughty kids... Anju this is not way beta... You know if sheetal got to know this she will feel bad and if sheetal feel bad then chote also... So now leave this..

Anjali : but choti maa you see naa how she act right now. She never did this only to show of today and to come into others good book she does this act.

Shyantani : beta we don't judge people by this and now no arguments okay.. ( she saw anju face fell down then she added ) by the I also found it funny whenever she termed Arnie as AAA...SSS..RRR. and with that they all laugh aloud.

Shyantani : now let's move everybody is waiting.

Khushi left with taking paratha with her anjali was also going taking juice in her hands that's when she heard Shyantani who asked her from behind.

Shyantani : the girl you wanted as Arnie wife and ad your wife was khushi na..

Anjali was shocked how comes she knows. She slowly turned to her side and said

Anjali : you knew

Shyantani : always... I also wanted her as my arnie's wife. But... Let it be our happiness is always in our children happiness. And now it's not possible..

They gave each other a sad smile and then moved towards tabel...

*****************

Khushi was arranging paratha's and water that's when Arnav makes an entry their. They had a eye lock.. khushi gave him a trading smile about last night how she doesn't came and thought to see irritating face of him. But she was shocked seeing him smiling towards her... And that thing makes her in thinking mode. Why is he smiling, he should be angry irritated but nothing this type gesture was on his face... She came out of her thoughts.. they had breakfast together. Both of them giving glances to each other. After that everybody left to their work men to office khushi left to college.

*************

5 pm outside University

Khushi was coming out with her friends. As it's time for leaving home. She stood outside the gated and for NK to come and take her as it was decided. Because today morning akash dropped her and she hasn't taken car. While taking she moves her head around if NK has reached or not. That's when her eyes fell upon the particular persona who was seating on the car bonnet at the other side of the road. And her eyes came out watching Arnav Singh Raizada their with his navy blue shirt and half coat upon it, with black pant amd shoes. He was wearing goggles was looking quite dashing. When he saw that khushi watching him and noticed her expression and gave a devilish smile.

Holla guys. So here is the update. No proof reading. Vote comment. Mature content for Sayonee link is in bio. My youtube link which is based on arshi vm is also shared in bio. Next update is of Sayonee tomorrow. And yaa stay safe and love you all