Part 46

When he was signing Sukhbir was seeing anjali with soft eyes seeing her smiling but soon when his gazed falls upon shyam the fury back in his eye. When Shyam was done he gave fake smile to him and went out in crowd again. But his eyes were searching for someone, someone who was not present there. Their was desperation to see that particular person and with that sneaking from everyone he moved towards the stairs.

*****************************

Climbing two stairs in one step he took right corridor. He was walking in mansion as if he knows the house for very long. He reached at one of the room at stopped. A different emotion play on his eyes and face. He kept his one hand on the door and started to feel the person presence inside it. His eyes were moist now and gulped th tears. He was going to knock on it just to see the woman inside for once till his heart content.  He raised his hand to make the sound that's when someone placed a hand on his shoulder. He was taken a back. He made sure that no one watched him when he was coming here. He dropped his hand and turned slowly and got relaxed seeing the person but soon masked the emotions.

"Yes!!! Who you are and what are you doing here"

it was khushbu who came here to meet khushi as she hasn't find her in party. And saw this sardar ji who was going to knock the door. Because he was unknown so she thought to intrupt him. And coming forward Sukhbir stumbled a little. The file in his hand falls down just ahead of khushbu feet. Smiling to her he bend to take the file. But while picking it up he touch the feet of her so smoothly that she doesn't get to know. And a tear left his eyes. He stood up hurriedly wiping it.

"O ji main te ithe washroom ke lie aaya si, O bhai sahab bole aeithe hi hai (I was here in search of washroom, that gentleman told me it is here" he said

"Who told you this way for washroom. This is not the way to public washroom it is downwards from main gate to left side" she replied

"Acha ji... O lagta hai wo bhai sahab bhi naye hi honge ( okay ji I guess that gentleman too was new) and the he gave a awkward laugh and continued

"You haven't told me who are you" khushbu asked again

"O ji main Sukhbir, shyam ji ka manager, o ji shyam ji son in law would be of this house (I am Sukhbir, shyam sir manager, shyam sir!!! Would be son in law of this house) he said khushbu nodded her head.

"Acha ji main chalta hun, (okay ji I should leave)" and then greeting her he started to walk from there. Khusbu shakes her head and the knock the door saying

"Baby khushi open the door bet it's me your mom"

And he stopped on his tracks after hearing this. And turned slowly towards khushbu and waited for opening of door his heartbeat has been raised, his became uneven when he heard the click sound of the door and he bend his neck a little, a hope was there in his eyes but when the person whom he wants to see just was coming out he was disturbed by his boss

"Sukhbir.." and he turned at the same time khushi came out and when he turned again the door has been closed again.

"Hey Sukhbir..where are you lost" Shyam clicked his finger infront of his face that's when he came into reality and then turned again towards Shyam who has drink in his hand. Sukhbir  hurridly masked his emotions from disappointed to happy and shake his hand with shyam.

"O wadaiyaan sahab ji, wadaiyaan" he said with excitement. Shyam too gave him a smile and said