PART 19

She nodded her head and then enter into it.. Arnav stayed there till she entered and then returned into his tent house. But whole night he was thinking why Sheetal has told the lie to his family.. he slept late in night..

************************
What.......

Arnav and his khushi has covered their ears to save it from this loud shout. Their eyes were still closed. And after sometime when they noticed not any other words came out from them they opened their eyes. And there their whole gang was standing with different expression on their faces. Anjali was standing their while her jaw dropped, Akash was wearing spectacles but his eyes were looking like anytime they will come out of the socket, NK was not very surprised because somewhere he knew they both like each other and lavanya was taking support of NK to stand...

When today arnav and khushi decided to tell their gang about their confession they knew these guys will react like this only. Because they knew most of them never ever would have thought them as a pair... Sheetal was not there as she has went near waterfall to take bath. And they knew she would not come for one hour.  So both have decided to tell this things to their gang finding it a better opportunity. But now this silence and their reaction was irritating them like hell. So arnav decided to break the ice.

Arnav : guys come on. Don't give us those reaction. Speak something.

They still haven't react. Khushi was kind of bored of this now. She saw a small bucket full of water and got some notorious idea to bring them all on earth. She moved there and picked up that bucket and came to them. Arnav was still talking that's why he didn't noticed what khushi was going to do.

Arnav : guys see I know this is shocking for you all but...

And then splash... He was shocked what the hell just happened.... His all the gang anjali, akash, NK, lavanya were wet. Water was dripping from their hair's.. he turned his eyes from them to khushi who was holding a bucket and was whistling as if she hasn't done anything. His transe of thoughts were broken when finally he get the much needed reaction from them...

NK : what the hell princess what have you done.. is this way to... to bring us back

Anjali : khushi... You have wetted my most favourite long skirt which I  thought to wear today as today is the last day of here to stay.

Akash : yes happiness... You have wetted us all

Lavanya : stupid you guys despite asking them when, how they propose to each other. You guys are ranting stupid things... Well I m not like you guys so yeah now will you both mind to tell us when you guys realised that you are in love and from how many days you guys have hides it from us.

Now on this khushi gave a stupid smile and started to tell...

Khushi : actually na we don't know when and how we fall in love with eac other.. but you know what arnav has proposed me yesterday night under waterfall and that too with kiss.....

She was going to say further but Arnav has put his hands on her mouth... Like what is she... Let it be by nature he can guess she still needs to grow up by mind😂. Let it be but why was she is telling all their special and ofcourse private moment... When she told them that he proposed her under waterfall then only he was going to stop from saying further but he was late she had spills the beans already... He bend his head in order to being late.

On the other side khushi was confused why he stopped her by telling them about it. Didn't he was the one who decided to tell them. Khushi still haven't realised that she has told their much private moment to them.. arnav saw her eyes who already seeing him with confusion. He told in anger...

Arnav : is this the thing to tell somebody...

But nothing he got in response... She was telling him something through her eyes.. he was already embarrassed by the stunt she has done right now. And her this habbit talking with eyes was not helping him more...

Arnav : what

Khushi again tried to convey him through eyes and this time Arnav got it.. she was saying to remove his hands so that she can talk and he did...

Arnav : now tell me why did you tell them about yesterday night...

Khushi : kyu nhi batana chahiye tha ( why!! Shouldn't have told?? )

That it arnav was seeing her in disbelief. Is she real. After telling them she is still did not get that these things shouldn't have told to anyone. His fault he did not trained this kid before do's and don't list. And instantly he felt more love and protectiveness towards her as she is still innocent girl who still don't know about the world. Not her fault then They were continuously watching into each other eyes... One with pure innocence and one with love... And then again arnav whisper

Arnav : batana chahiye tha?? ( Should have told?)

And khushi nodded yes innocently. She is just have grown in age but she is still innocent in this field. Seems like he have teach her a lot. Their eye lock was broken when they heard the coughing sound from their gang. Who were standing there with notorious smile... And NK was the first one who said something after khushi's stunt...

NK : well arnav I love the news you guys told me but please spare me from hearing your both PDA ( Public display affection). I m not interested in hearing how you guys kissed... May be you guys forgot but I am big brother of khushi and hearing her kissing a man and that too mu friend is ekkksss...

Lavanya just patted his shoulder and then come towards them...she first hugged khushi akd then she shacked hands with arnav

Lavanya : congratulations guys I m so happy for you both...

On that arnav replied

Arnav : thanks lavanaya you are the one who actually showing some maturity here otherwise these people I think still needs something to be mature... On that he got a reply from khushi

Khushi : Arnie what are you saying... I m also mature

Arnav smiled sarcastically and said

Arnav : yes baby ofcourse you are mature... And the proof I got right now...

On this khushi gave a stupid smile as if really arnav have said those words seriously. Next were anjali and akash who litrally jumped on them or congratulating... They came out of the hug and then the topic started mission Sheetal.. how to expose her and before that how to irritate her all started to plan... And when they noticed it's going to be late and sheetal will come any time they decided to disperse from there.  Some to pack bags, so to collect fruits. They were moving from there that's when lavanaya stopped them.

Lavanaya : guys wait I have to talk something

Arnav saw her serious face and by look he could judge that the matter is not so simple. It is something big.

Arnav : bolo lavanaya what happened

Lavanaya watched here and there seeing if Sheetal has come or not and when she saw she is not coming she told them

Lavanaya : actually the thing is... I.. I have watched Sheetal pushing khushi in that trap with my own eyes... She... She did it intentionally.. she act like she slipped but in actual she pushed her and by her pushing khushi got hurt...

That was the blow for each one standing there. Nobody were actually understanding how to react. Sheetal that girl could go this much low they never thought about this. Everyone were having so much anger in them but the one person who was angrier then them was arnav. His nose were blowing, eyes were red and his face seems like any volcano has erupted.

So here is the update guys. No proof reading. Do vote and comments and thanks for lovely comments on previous parts. Stay safe and love you all...