PART 2

Notice

Guys I am making a minor change. Arnav stayed in USA for 8 years now.. not for 3 three years... He went there when he was in 10th standard. And now he is coming back after making Raizada name in international markets.

So here is the next part

St. Xavier's College

Two girls are sitting on college cafeteria and were discussing the most on going topic.... Which is about someone's best friend.. one of the girl is so beautiful like a barbie doll Which we saw in the show rooms... She was wearing a white frock till her mid thigh. Her hair were cut in lazer cut but they were not short... She was having a wrist watch in her hand and has a most flawless, sensitive skin... No one literally no one were left in the university who doesn't want her to hang out with her and want her as his girl.

 No one literally no one were left in the university who doesn't want her to hang out with her and want her as his girl

So why are you here today? I mean today's is your Arnie is going to come back after long 8 years.. and you came to college so that he doesn't watch your face... What is wrong with you khushi

Yes the girl was non other than our Khushi Kumari Gupta... She is the most beautiful girl of the college, her eyes holds a notorious glint and she has a smile for which anyone can give his or her life... After hearing this lines from her best friend Niyati.. she just gave her a small naughty smile to her and said...

Khushi : You don't know Niyati what that lord Governor did to me? He just went from here without giving any clarification to me... Without meeting me.. so this is his punishment which he is going to serve...

While saying this she started to have her extra cheese burger with cold coffee.. while her friend watched her in amusement

Niyati : for how long you will be able to hide your face... He is going to see you anyhow. As he is you family friend plus there would one or another family gathering will happen when you all are going to attend together..

Khushi : ohh.. comeon Niya... Don't you know your friend if I decide something so I gave my whole to make it work... Don't worry this lord governor of mine would not able to win this challange..

Niyati at that smile on her she can see a pure love in her friend's eye... It's just that Khushi hasn't realised it yet... Maybe she will do realise in coming days.. but what if the same would not be reciprocated by Arnav. She will be heartbroken... Ah... What is she thinking here khushi already didn't realised still that she is in love with her childhood laad governor and she reached to their heart broken... It's still has time but she decided she will be with her always...

Niyati : Okay... So tell me how you are going to hide this face of yours after two days as there is welcome party for him...

Khushi : Niyati you don't worry... I will do something till then let's chill out.... After staying there for more half an hour they return to their classes...