PART 15

When the music ended they both were seeing in each other eyes. No one wanted to come out of their arms. The way they were standing was quite romantic. They were lost in each other eyes and they can see what the other was feeling.. yess this is the first time they were feeling love for each other. But who gonna accept the first the time will tell.

***************************
Khushi heart beat has taken a speed as if she has ran for long. She was scared that anyone could listen to this. A sweat bed has come on her face. She is scared that what ever she is thinking is that true. Her hands were shivering on his. She has to find out what is this. What is this feeling around arnav. Same was case of arnav he is just lost on her face. His eyes slowly moved down towards her lips. He wanted to capture her those rose petals lips but then again let him first know what is this feeling. Somewhere he is getting the idea... But he wanted the confirmation so that he doesn't take any haste steps and hurt khushi.. never in his life he would be able to see her and that too by him.

They came to to the reality when they heard the clapping sound echoed in their environment. With awkward silence they came out of their transe. Every body were happy with the entertainment but one person was there who was having angry tears in her eyes. Se wasn't able to see this. No she don't love arnav. He is only jackpot for him. Plus he is innocent in handling relationship, what if he is a big business tycoon but in relationship he can't understand the people intentions for long. That's why she wants to marry him he will never get that she wants to enjoy the luxurious life. But after coming here he is inclining towards khushi and that can be threat for her.

After enjoying for some more time. Everybody started to leave to sleep. When arshi were leaving into their tent house they were turning towards each other time to time. They both wanted to stay and sit there.. and only wanted to see each other. But not right now. And with this thought they moved inside the tent to have a much needed sleep.

***********************

Next day everybody started early for trekking. They thought to climb up a little bit high so they were climbing up through stairs.

 They thought to climb up a little bit high so they were climbing up through stairs

This time khushi was ahead of everyone. Actually she hasn't came out of the yesterday thoughts. She is confused about her feelings about arnav. She was walking being lost. On behind Sheetal was walking a little bit far she saw khusi walking being lost and she was also on the person who haven't forget the previous incident. And soon she will take revenge she was already planning something.

All of them reached a plain place now where a pond was there. And now it was like a plain field having only grasses every where and no trees they thought to rest there. they started to drop their luggage there.