PART 20

That was the blow for each one standing there. Nobody were actually understanding how to react. Sheetal that girl could go this much low they never thought about this. Everyone were having so much anger in them but the one person who was angrier then them was arnav. His nose were blowing, eyes were red and his face seems like any volcano has erupted.

*******************

There was silence all around as if someone was dead... Everybody were blowing there after lavanaya shared the information. They could not believe Sheetal could do something. First they thought she was lying only because she wanted to be with arnav but after hearing this stunt of her they were confused if this is obsession. How can someone hurt anybody physically. That was the only thought coming to their mind.

In all this arnav have fisted her hands as if Sheetal would have present there then he could have punched her badly. He don't raise his hands on anyone. Be it men or women but if the people hurt his closed one then he don't left them also. And khushi.... Khushi is his life, or if anybody upset her or hurt her he would not tolerate this. He thought to ask her right now. So he turned in anger and started to move towards waterfall. Everybody got tensed because they know arnav doesn't get angry hurridly but if he got angry that's mean this is the end of the person. He was moving forward that's when somebody hold his wrist. He stopped. He knows this hold, so he turned and indeed the person he thought was the same who stopped him. Khushi was standing there with same nose flaring on him. At first he got confused why she is blowing nose at him. May be she is also angry as much as he is on Sheetal. With rage voice he said

Arnav : chodo soniye ( leave my hand soniye)

Khushi with same blowing nose replied

Khushi : kyu chodu taaki tum waha uss dayan ko bina kapdo ke dekh sako ( why should I leave... So that you can watch that witch without clothes)

Arnav made an amused expression. But then he put his palm on his head. Only khushi can talk something like this in this serious situation. Khushi still was watching him with same expression. When he removed her hands from his and then held her face in his hands

Arnav : iss duniya me apne me ek hi alag peice ho tum pata hai.. ( in this world you are the only unique piece do you know that )

Khushi : wo to hai.. ( that is true.. with stupid smile, but then again made a serious face), don't divert the topic. Why are you going to her. no need right now

Arnav sigh and then replied..

Arnav : I was not going there to see her naked. I was going there so that I could ask her why she is doing this.. lying and then pushing you to hurt...

This time khushi gave a sarcastic smile to him..

Khushi : haan jaise ki wo harishchandra hui hai... Tum puchoge or wo batayegi wo bhi sach sach.. ( yess as if she is harishchandra of this era... You will ask and she will tell you and that's also truth)

Arnav frown in this statement and khushi then sigh and told him

Khushi : arnav we all want to know why she is doing all this stuff but your way is too boring and illogical (Arnav made a confused and little angery face, but khushi continued) yesss you heard it right boring and illogical. Believe me by our way you will get thriller movie to watch and that too in free...

Arnav was going to say something that's when khushi stopped him by putting her index finger on his lips

Khushi : sh... I said na we will ask her in our way so it's decided got it. You don't have any say in this as we are in majority and you have to go with majority hmm...

While saying this she was trying to put a face like a king makes when he announce his judgement. And that thing was making her cute. How could he don't agree to her, if she will tell him with this cute face. He has to bow his head in front of her and that's what he did. He nodded his head. Khushi gave him a million dollar smile and then remove her hands and then suddenly gave him a peck.

Khushi : that's like a good boy.

Arnav was lost in his dreamland. How many times they kissed but always it feels special whenever her lips met with his. He wanted more and if his gang would not have been there he would have kissed her hard. His transe were broke when he heard NK voice.

NK : eeekkkssss princess why are you kissing him infront of me. I am your brother have you forget in love. Show some mercy on me. I never kissed lavanaya in front of anyone and you being the smaller one kissing him that too in front of all...

At that khushi replied

Khushi : so what we love each other that's why I am kissing him... And why can't we do it publicly and why to being shy in front of you guys and with Arnie. You guys are mine, he is mine so what's makes the difference nothing..

Everybody started to laugh at this comment. NK show with his fingers that he zipped up his lips because he knows whatever he say khushi will answer him back and that too with the questions that he will not be able to answer. So it's better to zip it up. And arnav what can we tell. He seriously need to teach this girl about private moment soon otherwise she will give details of their suhagraat also. But that's what he love about her doesn't he. And he will never like her to change. They all were laughing that's when they heard the most irritating voice.

'What's happening '

And they all turned towards the voice. There Sheetal was standing there with fake smile on her face. Everybody composed themselves so that she doesn't know they knew her all the doings. But Arnav he seems very angry again. He was gonna reply harshly that's when khushi held his hands in his to compose him. And he reminded himself about the plan they made. So he calmed himself. But Sheetal has noticed the change in him. She shrugged this thought may be she is thinking too much. Instead of arnav anjali replied

Anjali : nothing Sheetal we were remembering our childhood days. Nothing else

On that Sheetal again said

Sheetal : ohh okay by the way what you guys remember tell me too ..

This time akash replied

Akash : we don't share our things with outsiders...

Sheetal didn't like this a bit and she said the things again

Sheetal : in that case... Khushi and NK shouldn't hear your guys memorable things and

Sheetal was cut in mid brutally and that too harsh voice

Arnav : khushi and NK are our family shit-al whatever memory we have... We have together so they are very much part of our world got that. Next time if I ever heard anything against them or any other family member be it our workers I will not tolerate that. Hope you understand shit-al

Sheetal was astonished. Did she heard it right. Did... Did arnav actually called her shit-al instead of Sheetal. No.. no this can't be true.. may be she heard it wrong arnav can't call her like that yes she misunderstood that pronounciation. She nodded her head in embarrassment and then started to move towards her tent. For going there she have to cross that gang. She without noticing anything moving forward and was taking steps hurridly so that she does not hear then again.... But then suddenly she falls on the ground...and got hurt on knees.

Actually what happened she was moving towards her tent without noticing anything lost in her thoughts. She missed the angry face of NK who was standing over there and sheetal to reach her tent have to cross him. When she reached near him. He with his foot push a stone in front of his steps and that's it. She steps on that stone and then she falls... Everybody knew what happened. Khushi who was quite till now chuckle a little, arnav also cooled down. And all of them thought now the game has began to teach her some lesson.

So here is the update guys. No proof reading. Do vote and comments. Love you all stay safe. And yeah I hope you like the title of my new FF. That ff will be start when this ff would be in ending days. But still there is so much time till then. Enjoy this