Part 33 - Mature content

"Come otherwise in your this romance we will miss our own sangeet and waise bhi I have to take you today for long drive as tomorrow is haldi and would not be able to meet tomorrow and will meet directly day after tomorrow for wedding'

And the programm started while performance by their family and relatives.

**********************************

Arshi were enjoying every dance which were performed by their family members. The first performance was by the most eldest person of the house and that is grandmother of arshi. She performed on the song 'Aunty ji get up and dance'. Next one was by Shyantani and Avinash who performed on 'aye meri zohra jabeen tujhe malum nhi' and then Shashi and Khushbu on 'main shayar to nhi' and also on 'baba ki rani hu' which left khushi shedding some tears for them. And arnav who watch this started to wipe her tears by his hands.

'hiii, what happened... There is no need to cry baby they are with you here in your heart' he said these lines while pointing his fingers towards her chest where her heart resides. She gave a nervous smile and said

' Arnie why we all girls have to leave their house why can't you boys do so' she asked him very innocently which melted arnav's heart. He turn towards her and then held his both hands in his and while watching in her eyes he said

'because we boys are not strong as you all. Yes baby this world may be in myth that we boys are stronger than you or you are weak but the truth is you girls are much more stronger than us and that is the fact that no one can change, you leave your home where you stay for 20 to 30 years of your life creating a memory which you cherish for lifetime and then suddenly you leave your house because you have to stay with your husband and then the greater thing is you bear our child without caring about your body changes... It's the way god made you all where you adapt things easily and this is the special power God gave you all. And for this I have huge respect khushi..  may be I will be able to give lots of love to you, lots of new memory too but those things will be smaller in front of your sacrifices and for this I bow my head in front of you in respect' with that arnav bowed his head in front of her. She kept her both the palms on her cheeks and then kissed his nose nodding no. Then they started to enjoy the performance. Next Akash and NK were performing on badtameez Dil and then anjali on taare hain baraatein.. and with that arnav khushi danced with them at last and the functions came into end at 9:30 pm. All left towards there home. Arnav told khushi that he will be at her house with car in 15 minutes to take her on long drive. And here he was waiting for her outside the house sitting in his car. He was constantly watching his watch as it is now 10:10 pm and he was going to go inside the house as khushi was doing late that's when he saw her coming in her night wears which was sky blue short and top and she was looking so so sexy that he wasn't able to take his eyes away from her. Surely she is going to be death of him one day that's what he was thinking.

(Khushi's look)

(Khushi's look)

He transe were broken when he heard the opening of the car's gate. He gulped down the sensation and the controlled his harmones which is now creating a different feeling in him and removed his eyes from her otherwise he will surely do something to her...