Chapter 26-Part 2

"Hi" my stupid self croaked out.

Wow Anna, nice move

"Well, how have you been dear sister, did you miss me?"

"Of course not, why in the world would I miss a scumbag like you" I scoffed with feigned courage

"What did you just call me" he hissed at me

"A scumbag and you deserved to be thrown away to live up to your name"

"Your bodyguard won't be around you all the time, and when that time comes, I'll make you pay for this little tantrum of yours"

"That is never going to happen scumbag" Aiden said

"Well well well, speaking of the devil and here he comes"

"Drake, I don't know what in the world you're doing here, or what you seek, but let me just make one thing clear, if you so as go close to Anna or even hurt her in the slightest bit, you won't live to tell the tale"

"That'll be impossible, since we're partners for about a week or so and you know little ol Anna, she doesn't know when to shut up and behave like the slave she is"

"Excuse me" I exclaimed

"Oh shut the fuck up Drake"

"Chill you guys" Drake said rolling his eyes.

"If you ever in your life, mistreat Anna, I swear Drake, you won't believe what'll happen to you"

Then the bell rang.

I got out of the suffocating class before Mr Daniel could even leave

I started taking deep intake of breath

I don't know why, but I just needed air to calm me down.

"Hey Anna, are you okay" Declan asked

"Yes"

"What happened" he growled as if not believing what I just said

"I said everything is fine, can we just go to my next class" I snapped.

He looked taken aback by my attitude but he quickly put on an annoyed face.

He started inching closer to me.

He grabbed my hand and led me towards the exit of the school.

He took us out of the school as if he owns the place.

He practically threw me in his car.

So rude

On our way to heaven knows where, I heard him say to someone on the phone that we'd left the school and heading home, and telling the said person to meet us there.

We soon arrived home after Declan maniac driving skills, I thought he was going to get us killed numerous times.

Thank God I made it home with my complete body, but I think I'm gonna puke.

I jumped out of the car and Declan met me there and once again dragged me inside the house.

He let go of me once we finally arrived in the living room where Alex was pacing.

"Princess" he exclaimed

"Are you okay?, Are you hurt?" He said as he hugged me.

" I'm fine, but why are you so cuddly today?, Did your true love finally accept you"

"Ahah, so funny, I'm dying of laughter" Alex said sarcastically

"So what's the problem" Alex asked Declan