Chapter 45

It's been a few hours..I think, since I've been tied to this scrappy piece of metal called a chair.

There are two guards which are not mine in front of me with guns facing the ground, looking at me like they'll rather be anywhere else than here.

"How's it going" I asked them in hope of starting a conversation.

The good news is I'm not gagged.

I only got a stern look in return.

So much for a conversation.

"I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in, I'll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us, we're far from the shallow now, in the sha-ha-sha-ha-low, in the sha-ha-sha-ha-la-low, in the---"  I sang annoyingly.

"Will you shut up" one of the guards said while cringing

"Oh now, we're talking?" I asked sarcastically

"If you don't shut up, I'll use this gun to knock you out" he threatened

"Is that a threat?" I mocked

"Why you little brat" he said as he charged towards me.

"Now, now, boys, we don't want to hurt our distinguished guest" doctor Ian said while walking into the room with a pipe hanging from his lips and Jeff strolling behind him with his head down.

"I didn't know this is how distinguished guest were treated over here" I said and threw in a disgusted look for added effect.

"Oh forgive us for our mistake princess, your princess suite is being prepared as we speak" Ian said getting really close to my face, and blowing smoke in my face.

I let out a series of cough and glared at him

"So, I'll give you a chance to save yourself the pain. Tell me the code " Ian said.

"What code?" I asked

"Oh don't play dumb princess, I need the code for your secret stash of weapons, the code in accessing all gangs files, weapons, bank details, contacts and everything" Ian said more seriously, getting rid of the pipe.

"Like seriously, I just became gang leader, like what?, 18 hrs ago and magically, I know some code?, Oh think with your brain Ian" I said

"What else would I use to think?" He asked giving a full smile and showing his white perfect set of teeth.

Oh please.

"Last chance princess, I know of other ways to get it out of you"

"Do whatever you want, but my answer stands, I don't know any code" I said showing off some braveness.

"Alright" he said and lose his smile.

Then he turned to his goons and said

"Bring her to the princess suite". Then he walked out with Jeff behind him.

Traitor.

"Great" I said as we entered the 'princess suite'.

This is a torture room with different torture hung all over the wall.

I can also see a steaming iron at the far end of the room.

In the middle of all the torturing mess, in the middle of the room, is a throne.

Seriously?

"A throne suitable for a princess" Ian said behind me.

I didn't say anything, all I was thinking about is the things I didn't do with my life when it was still in my hands.