PROLOUGE

My name is Anabelle and I'm sixteen years old.

My whole life is a drama, a drama people wish they had popcorn just to sit and watch.

My parents are abusive

Well, they are not actually my parents, i've been living with them since my foster parents died.

I told you my life was a drama.

Well you see, my foster parents abducted me when I was just a year old, six months later,they died and I was given to my foster Mom's sister since she was the only one willing to take me in and also take care of me and her son(which I call my brother, Drake) with the money they had.

So let's say everything was fine until she lost her job, that same day her husband company burnt down, well not literally her husband company, just a place where he works, but has a high post and high salary.

So, her husband blamed me for everything, called me bad luck, that ever since I came into their lives, all I've caused is trouble and that I also caused my first foster parents death.
(How could they think something like that, I was just a toddler.)
So I grew up to my parents hating me, along with their son Drake.

Well they later found jobs but it was not as paying as their first jobs and till today, they still blame me for everything and they make sure to remind me every single day of my life.

They keep on abusing me, even at school, Drake makes sure I get my signature bruise everyday.

The people I call my parents hates me so much that sometimes they starve me for a week just because I broke a dish ( I mean who does that).

Not as if I actually let myself starve for a week, I always sneak myself a thing or two where they are not watching.

I always gets punish for every little mistake I do or do not make. Life is hard

The house is always clean and spotless, thanks to me, but they don't just appreciate me.

I always silently prayed that everything will get better but no it got worse.

They started freaking hitting me, worse than ever They would beat me to pulp for no single reason, or they'll make one.

I became their personal punching/venting bag.

Author's note:
Hey everyone, it's me, the new girl and also the new writer.
This is my first book so take it easy on me.
I'm not expecting a thousand read because people don't even know if this book exists, so If u come in contact with this book, pls help me share to your friends..
Like they say, Rome wasn't built in a day so I'm not expecting this book to just reach the top over night.
Everything needs patience.