Chapter 16

I don't know how long I've been in this God forsaken room but all I know is that I'm starving.

When they took me away, I woke up minutes or hours later, I don't really know cause there is no damn clock here, I don't even know if it's day or still night.

I'm currently tied to a chair, not gagged or blindfolded (thank God), and I'm in an empty room that's filled with dirt and trash, not a single window, and the door is just too far away.
There is no damn way I'm escaping here.
Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I also have a room mate.
For what I've learnt, his name is Mr squeaky, and he was lured here due to the smell of pizza and other food leftovers. Since he came here, he's been trapped and there is no way of escape. So both of us are currently Sharing this space.
Meet my roommate, Mr squeaky the rat.

I wonder how everything is back at the palace.
It must be a total chaos back there, everyone must be worried sick. or not.
It must be the latter cause I still don't know the test results yet.
It must have been negative.

I'll surely miss the guys if they don't miss me.

If I die here, at least I'll know I had friends for just a week before dieing pathetically.
But I do have hope, like my inner man or woman is telling me that someone is coming for me.

I don't know if it's the drug or hunger taking it's effect but I passed out again only to awaken to the sounds of gunshots.

Oh my God, they actually came for me
or not, maybe it's just people playing or practicing with their gun in order to aim better at your head'  my subconscious mind said.

I just hope it's the former.

Then the door burst open and in come people I don't know.

"Come on, take her out of here. The vipers cannot get to her" one said to the other guy.

Who or what the hell are vipers?

Both of them quickly untied me before the bulky one practically dragged me out the room completely ignoring my protests of "heys", "watch how you handle a girl", "you're hurting me", "let go of me asshole"

I will greatly miss you roommate, I hope you escape soon. Wish you all the best.

We were rounding a corner before being cornered by six guys each holding a gun, and raising it at us. the bulky man actually
And each of them wearing a leather jacket I know all too well
I've seen Aiden wear it so many times and I tell you, it suits Aiden like it was made just for him.

"Give us the girl and we'll let you leave here alive"one said.
O, they came to actually get me?

"Over my dead body" bulky says

"That can be arranged" one said before he shot bulky at hell knows where. Cause I did not dare look.

"Hey Missi, come, we need to get out" one said to me.

I just followed them like a lost puppy, but while following them I saw something.
Or someone.

Both guys were fighting and one seemed to have the upper hand, then the other guy with that hair gave the guy with blue hair a round house kick. The one I know too well. The one I was thought perfectly by…

"Going somewhere?" I was brought out my train of thought by someone.

"Get behind, we can handle this" one of the guys with those jacket said

We were currently been stopped by what I presume the opposing team in this fight

I obliged and went behind them not because I couldn't fight but because I wanted to clear suspicions.

I went back to the corner where I saw the blue haired guy and I thanked my lucky starts that both boys are still here

I just need to see his face.

The other guy has the upper hand, and is aiming the gun at the blue haired boy, through the corner of my eyes, I see another person aiming at him.

I took a step towards the guy with the jacket to warn him because of the stupid person I am, and I almost tripped on something on the floor, a gun, I looked up and saw all the boys still in their place, no one has noticed me yet, so I quietly picked the gun and aim it for the guy aiming for the jacket guy with that hair.

I released my shot before anyone knew what was happening.
No I did not kill anyone, I only shot the gun out if the boy's hand.
It might leave the boy a few scratches but that's it
At the same time, I shot, the other Guy shot the blue haired guy at his foot.

The guy with the leather jacket turned around to see who shot behind him and he visibly stiffens.

So do I.

"Aiden?"

"Ann?"

Then we both run up to each other and engulf each other in a tight hug.

"You are alive and okay.
I was worried sick Anna.
I almost lost my mind. Actually, I did.
And what the hell are you doing here?" He asked once we break our hug.

"I was kidnapped"

"Why, were you kidnapped"

"There's no time to answer your question, we need to get out of here first"

"Okay follow me" Aiden said and grabbed my hands

We ran the way I came, and I saw those six boys.

"Thank Goodness you are okay, or boss wouldn't have let me hear the end of it and Declan would have probably strangled me to death" one said

"What am I missing here, why would Alex and Declan strangle you because of Anna" Aiden asked clearly confused.

"So that's pretty girl's name" another one said said with a wink.
I rolled my eyes in response

"Come on, we need to get out, I already informed everyone that we got the girl, they are waiting outside" another one said.

We then ran outside, just as me and Aiden got out, someone grabbed my hand from behind and pulled back, but Aiden was quick to pull me out fully.

We ran for dear life but I could hear footsteps following us.

Will this people ever give up?

What did I even do to get kidnapped?
And why won't they just leave me alone?

Just as my brothers came into view with different cars and van lining up, people from no where appeared before me and Aiden.

Trust me, I don't know where they came from.

"What do you want" Aiden growled at them.

I looked behind and saw more, I looked left and right and indeed they were more.

What the hell?

"We want the girl"

"O come on" I said.

"You are getting no one" Aiden said just as he punched the first one his fist came in contact with.

I just couldn't stand there and see my best friend fighting alone so I joined him.

I must say we make a good team.

I looked towards where my brothers and everyone else are but I saw they were also busy fighting off people.

How many are these people anyways?

Me and Aiden kicked, punched, dodged, and sometimes shoot when needed.
I made sure not to kill anyone because as Aiden taught me, 'kill only when needed', I only shot at places that can make them pass out or cry in pain but they will surely survive.

As the numbers were decreasing, others were coming.

O come on

"What the hell" Aiden said.

"Tell me about it" I said