Chapter 39

School was uneventful to say the least.

I was bored out if my mind there.
Aiden and Alessia were MIA, I bet they were totally doing what lovey dovey couples do.

My mind went to the worse case scenario of Alessia in bed, Aidan on top and-NO

NO NO NO.

Stop- and even if they were doing such a thing, it shouldn't affect me right?

Its not like he cares about me anyway

Or does he?

I quickly shook my head at the thought.

We went to the gang house and immediately I was ganged upon.

Someone was taking my measurements.

Someone was checking my skin tone and shouting it at someone else who wrote it down.

Another one was checking my foot side and.... Toe shape?

The same thing were happening to jay and dec

What in the name of mangos is this?

After that were done, that all left as if they didn't just almost give me a heart attack just now.

Almost.

"Woah...we're getting famous Anna...expect you Jeff" Dec gushed.

"Those people were here to get you all you need for your wedding" Alex said from behind me.

Wedding?

What wedding?

Who's getting married?

Wedding!

Yes...wedding.

How did i forget I was supposed to be getting married in about two days time...I think.

"Okaaay" I drawled out

"You forgot about the wedding, didn't you?"

"Whaaaat....why would I forget?" I asked feigning innocent

"The four of you, follow me to my office"

After we settled down in his office, Alex began speaking

"We all know the wedding is in two days time, but the wedding will not happen in two days time" Alex said lowly but loud enough for us to hear.

"What do you mean" jay asked.

"I mean, were rescheduling the wedding..it will be happening tomorrow"

Somewhere in the room, I heard a farting noise

We all looked at Dec

"What..it wasn't me..I swear....stop staring at me"

"As I was saying, you two will be getting married tomorrow, I believe we have a mole- if not hundreds in our gang and we can't afford something happening to any of you on the wedding day...so we are planning an early wedding, instead of the big crowd that was supposed to be there, well be having a few people there, you four, me and my other two brothers, my girlfriend, sonia, vicky, aiden, our most trusted allies and the priest".

"We are going to be keeping it very low-key, no one is going to know, and after the wedding, your inauguration ceremony will begin immediately in the presence of the other gang leaders, and the gang would be officially yours..that way we can prevent the bloodshed our enemies initially planned".

After alex finished talking...we were left to think about it.

Tomorrow, I'll be married.

Tomorrow, I'll be mrs Ryder

Tomorrow, I'll be leading a gang.

And I'm just 16.

I was still processing my thoughts, when we heard another farting sound.

"Oh now I remember..that's my new notification sound" Dec said sheepishly.

*****************
That night, we all went to my house and when I mean WE, I mean the whole wedding crew was at my house.

After dinner, all my brothers called me to have a sibling night.

"So how do you feel about getting married tomorrow?" dylan asked

"Oh please don't remind me, it still feels unreal if you ask me" I said resting my back on Dylan's chest

"I know kid, we're putting you in a lot of pressure and we're very sorry. If there was another way out if this, then j would have chosen that, I didn't want you going through the same thing I went through, I'm so sor-"

"Its okay Alex, its not your fault, sometimes we have to accept what life throws at us..maybe it was meant to be this way..let's just accept what we have now, stop worrying about the future and I'll never have a tough time as long as I have you three with me"

"And you might even fall in love with your hubby" dylan suggested

"Nuh-uh..never" declan said

"Over my dead cow" Alex said

"Oh come on, its not as if we can stop love..love just happens..its uncontrollably...and you never know when it happens..you just wake up one day and suddenly realized that you're whipped"

"My lovely sister isn't going to fall in love when she's 43"

"What? When am I supposed to have children then"

"At the age of 60 of course" declan said as if it was a normal thing

"Wouldn't I be menopause by then"

"I thought that was supposed to come at age 100" Alex said.

"You clearly don't know anything about women then"Dylan said

"And what do you think you know about women, you pervert" alex asked dylan

"Much more than you'll ever know Alex" dylan said smirking

"And that's why I've planned the most romantic wedding night for you and jay, you guys will be at it all night long"

I choked on my saliva

"You fool" declan exclaimed while he hit Dylan's head.

"Hey, it was going to happen someday, I'm just trying to make it happen a little bit early"

"Stop saying things like that" Alex said

"Things like what? Sex?"

"Ahh...my ears" I shouted.

Alex quietly covered my ears while declan attacked dylan, but all Dylan did was laugh his butt off

Alex let go of my ears and I heard him mumble a "now, I'm seriously rethinking this wedding"