Chapter 23

Dedicated to csgreene for the votes
It means so much to me.
Thanks
******************************

"

…and for the assignment.
It's gonna be a group essay.
I'll be choosing your partners myself. I'll give you a week to finish it, and it'll be taking 25% of your results, so you'll have to put heads down and bring out the best in you.
Now enjoy the few minutes before your next class" Mr Daniel said before gathering his books and leaving the classroom.

As soon as he left, the volcanoes erupted.
Geese, how could people be this loud.

"So you're friends with Jeff and Aiden" Vicky said.

"Yeap"

"So which of them is the lucky guy" she asked giving me a playful sinister smirk.

What happened to the nerd I walked in to see…

"Umm, I don't understand"

"Quit playing dumb" she said with an eye roll.

Before I could respond to that, my knight in glittering armour came to my rescue.

"I see you've made a new friend" Aiden said

"Yes and she's great".

"Good to know"

"Hi Vicky" Jeff said nervously

What love does to people…

"Hi Jeff" Vicky said.

Then she turn to look at me with a look that said "what are you still doing here, leave before I feed you to my cat"

"Aiden, don't we have somewhere to be" I asked

"We do?" He asked while scratching his head

"Of course we do. Seriously Aiden, you forget things a lot" I said while standing up and dragging Aiden away from the love struck couple

"So this is where we were going to?" Aiden asked as soon as we sat down on Aiden's sit.

Actually, Aiden sat down and pull me on his lap.

"Yes, we needed to get away from the way of love"

"What love?"

"The love between those two over there" I said pointing towards Vicky and Jeff. They were both talking about what ever people talk about.

I was about to return my gaze to Aiden when I detected someone heated gaze on my head, I turned to look at a girl with black hair staring- scratch that, glaring at me.
She was looking at me as if I just announced that I'm pregnant for her boyfriend.

As if Aiden knew, he turned to look at the girl and sighed.

"Just ignore her"

"Why is she glaring at me"

"Just leave it okay, it's nothing"
But the way he was looking at her proved otherwise.

I know that look, it's the same way I look at him anytime I see him.
That glint in his eyes that he's never shown towards me.

"Yo, blonde, you really the Greene's lost sister?" a brown haired boy asked. He was very cute, hot and everyone a girl would wish for, but his whole facial expression screamed 'jock and a big time player'.

"What does it matter to you" Aiden replied for me.

"Nothing, just felt like knowing the chick, and maybe get close to her". He said winking at me.
I just gave him my expressionless face.