Chapter 21

Dedicated to alethia1992 for all her votes.
Seriously, you guys votes gives me more encouragement.
Thank you and have fun reading.

*****************************
Shopping was a complete mess and waste of time.

Declan was busy bugging Aiden while i was in the changing room.

The threesome were frustrating the living daylight out of me by constantly choosing clothes i don't like. Especially Dec.

Jay was quiet the whole time. I don't know what was wrong with him, but he seemed off. I do not wanna talk about that day, but all you have to know is that i ended up buying not more than 12 clothes.

Today is Monday, also known as doomsday.
I'm gonna be going to school today. if you haven't known, i hate school. there is nothing worse than school in this life. i've been up all night, well since 5am thinking about that goddamn place. i'm new, and everyone is gonna be staring at me, pointing fingers at me, whispering about me, and maybe also, laughing at me.

O come on, that place is hell, you have to agree with me on that. its not that i don't like learning, its just the students[the bullies actually] that made me hate school.

So here i am now, looking at the ceiling, and thinking about what awaits me in school.

Suddenly, there's a knock on my door, so i dragged my lazy self to the door and open it to see dec outside my door and smiling like the Cheshire cat.

"Are you ready" he asked

"I thought school begins at 8" i said

"Well, its 7:15am already if you don't know"

"Shit" i cursed under my breath. i didn't know i've been up for that long . i cant be late for my first day of school

i quicklyran to the bathroom, did a quick shower and put on my clothes.

I didn't bother with makeup cause i can't do it and also because i don't like it

I didn't bother with makeup cause i can't do it and also because i don't like it. it makes me feel uncomfortable, as if i'm carrying shit load on my face.

I quickly ran downstairs, and met everyone watching tv in the living room. Aren't they supposed to be hurrying me for school. They looked so casual as if they do this all the time.

Well, i won't be suprised if that's what they do all the time considering since i came here, no one has mentioned a thing about school up until last week.

"i'm ready, now lets go" i said catching everyone's attention

"that was quick"

"i thought you're supposed to spend hours in there, doing what girls are supposed to do, makeup and everything"

"She has the speed of light"

"What are you guys on about. Can we just go now. I'm super late" I said

"No one is ever super late to school, darling" Dec said slinging his arm around me and leading me outside

"Hands off her" Declan growled

"I think it's arms off her" Dec replied

"Just stay 3feets away from her dumbass" Declan said

"And you, what do you think you're wearing" Declan said approaching me

"Um...clothes?" I asked

"When did you get it and who gave it to you" he asked already in front of me.

"Well, you see, it was two days ago, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, we were in the mall, Declan and Aiden were killing themselves, the threesome were blowing up my head with rubbish, and I was left alone to choose clothes which you forgot to inspect because you were thinking of ways to kill my best friend" I replied confidently

"But...it's too revealing.
Dylan give her your clothes to wear" he said to Dylan

"I don't think there's anything wrong with what she's wearing.
She's a girl.
And there's nothing showing" Dylan said rubbing his neck nervously as if afraid of what Declan's reaction would be.

"Look, if you don't like it, I promise I won't wear it again, but we have to go to school now, we are late." I said giving his my puppy eyes and adding a sweet "pwetty pwease"

"Ugh, fine."

"Can we go to school now?" I asked impatiently

"No, I've got business with this dimwit over here" Declan said pointing a murderous finger at Dec.

"Oh, yeah. And what would that be" Dec said removing his hands from my shoulder and raising an eyebrow at Declan.

I just tuned them out after that because I know that if you want to argue with dec, be prepared to spend hours arguing with him cause he will never admit to be the wrong one.

I didn't know how many minutes I stood there looking at nothing but the flowers but someone came to me and whispered

"Need a ride"

I nodded and followed him to Heaven knows where, cause I don't know any damn place except my room and the kitchen.

We arrived to where cars and motorbikes were parked.
It's not a garage, the cars were just parked there, ready to be driven.

"Get on"

"To which one actually" I asked

"Motorbike"

"Do you wanna kill me Aiden, I've never ridden on one, and can't you see I wearing skirts" I said throwing my hands back and forth dramatically

He rolled his eyes and said
"Come on, live a little. You can seat with both your legs together and place them on one side of the bike, like we do when we're riding the bicycle"

"You're gonna kill me with that thing" I said pointing to the death trap of a transportation means.

"Come on, I won't let anything happen to you.
Just hold on to me tight"

That made me agree.
O, come on, who wouldn't want to hold on tight to their crush even if it is the last thing they do?

Well, no one?
I guess its only me

The school wasn't that far, I think we spent about 20 minutes on that motorbike.

As soon as we arrived, I jumped off the bike and Aiden followed suit after parking the bike, and it started.

The whispering, the fingers, oh, how much I hate the fingers.

"Just don't pay attention to what they're saying and keep your head up high,okay?" Aiden asked raising my head with his thumb and index finger to make me look at him.

I nodded and he gave me a quick hug before interlacing our fingers and dragging me inside the school.

What a long day this would be.