CHAPTER 2

"please, Drake, don't do this" I begged.

"Why are you begging, we are not doing anything wrong. Don't tell me you don't want this. Girls beg just to take a photo with me" he said.

Well he was not wrong there, he is one of the most popular, handsome and hot guys at our school.

I think his "rank" there is the second hottest guy. So literally, girls beg just to take a photo with him.
And also, he doesn't date any of them, he's a big time player.
He just use and dump.

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't want any of that" I said gesturing to his half naked body.

"Oh Anna, we are going to have so much fun. And do you also know what I'm happy about?" He asked

I shook my head "no"

"Well, you see, even if you scream your lungs out, the neighbors won't hear and that boyfriend of yours won't come running to help you" he said walking toward me.

I started backing away but my back hit the wall to show that I was at a dead end.

I tried side stepping,but he'd already cornered me.

"Please don't do-"

I was cut off by his lips on mine again.

He pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.
Then I started hitting him on the chest with my fist.
I tried pushing him away, but then he grabbed my hands with one of his hands and pinned it about my head, living me defenceless.

I kicked him in the groin and he let me go, clutching his "u know where".

I was about to jump over him and start my way towards the door when he grabbed my ankle and make me trip halfway through my jump.

"How dare u" he growled at me.

He stood up and slapped me on my face.

"You are going to regret doing that to me" he said

He grabbed me from the floor and pushed me on the bed
In a swift second, he was on me.
And he did what I least expected.
HE FUCKING TORE MY SHIRT OFF.
It all happened quick, I barely had time to react.
Then again, his lips were on mine, then to my jaw line, then to my neck and then under my earlobe.
If this was not a case of rape, I would have definitely moaned, but instead, I pulled at his hair hard making him glare at me.

"Please, let me g-"

He cut me off with his lips again

This time I won't let him have his way.

I opened my mouth and bit his lips, hard, till it drew blood.

"You bi*ch" he screamed

And then, I bit his hands making him swear profanities at me.

He wanted a female dog, well then he got one.

"Get off me, you pig" I screamed at him, both in pain and anger

Just then we heard the front door burst open.
And heard someone's footsteps practically sprinting up the stairs.

And then I heard my name being called.

I instantly knew who it was

"Looks like your boyfriend finally came to your rescue. Should I let him in to see the scene before him or should I let him keep looking for you" he said smirking.

"Just leave him out of this" I said.

Just a second later, he started banging on Drake's door.

"Let go of me" I tried pushing him off me one more time, but this heavy pig won't get off me.