Chapter 34

"I just hate this film"

"Oh it's not that bad"

"I can't believe I'm watching this"

"I'm just a nerve away from pouring this juice all over the TV"

They all looked at me as I said that

See, when I told Dec that I wanted to go somewhere relaxing, I didn't mean his house.

He just brought me here and the rest of the guys followed.

Things has been awkward between me and jay sice the talk about marriage.

I can't believe in a few days I and jay would be taking wedding vows.

Dec suggested we watched a movie and he chose this awful India movie.

It's not that I have something against Indian movies, I actually do love them but this one is an exception.

The movie doesn't have a straight forward plot line.

The girl slipped and suddenly a guy caught her and they've been staring at each other's eyes for the past 2 minutes or so, the wind is fanning the girl's long her and a not so romantic song is playing in the background

"O come on, cut it out already"

"Leave it to Dec to choose an awful movie"

"Anna, why don't you choose another movie" Jay said.

"Y-yes"

Why am I stuttering.

I crawled to where the CDs were kept and chose escape room

"Not bad" Jeff said

"Hey, anyone up for cookies" Dec's mom is a very sweet woman.

She's the best, and she'd very pretty, but Dec looks nothing like her.

"Yeah" everyone said and she handed the plate to me.

"I'll go get the orange juice" she said and left, then Dec said something along the lines of "she's not giving me special treatment anymore"

We watched two other movies after that and decided to call it a night.

"Umm…my house is not really big…so we have to share rooms"

"Yeah. Declan and Jeff, take the room downstairs, Jay and Anna take the room upstairs at the end of the hall and the other room is obviously mine" Bella, Dec's mom said sending me a wink.

"Umm…I'm a girl, and jay is a boy, I'm sure he can sleep with his friends"

"Nonsense, you need someone to help you around at night, you can't work properly yet"

"Umm, I could stay with you" I reasoned with her

"No and that's final" she said sternly

"Goodnight everyone" she said clapping once and giving everyone a big smile.

Everyone mumbled their own goodbyes and left, leaving me and Jay in the living room.

He stood up from the couch beside me and scooped me up

"What are you doing" I hissed at him

"We're going to bed and you can't work, neither do I have the strength to wheel you up the stairs"

I just nodded.

We climbed the stairs and he took us down the hallway and we reach the room, he opened the door and dropped me carefully on the bed.