Chapter 18

Anna's POV

We've just gotten back to the house, when medics started attending to different people who were either injured or unconscious.
Dr Ian, came to me and started treating me.
Well, he only bandaged my head cause I got injured there. I swear, I didn't even notice.
Alex and Damon didn't sustain any injuries, wonder how.
Aiden only had a broken nose, he got himself an ice pack.

I quickly left the hospital, because hospitals only makes me more sick.

And I was been followed by a group of guys.

"Okay, why are you all following me"

"Hey, we are going to the same apartment" Dec said in a duh tone

"I'm just following best friend and-" Aiden paused as if he just realized something then he continued "wait, you live with them?"

"Yes" I answered

"But why, any one but them.
And also why are you living in the gang house. If you are here, it's either you are a game member, or a worker at their underground club" Aiden said then asked

"Are you a stripper?"

"Eww, Aiden. What the heeeeeee-" I quickly caught myself and quickly stopped talking.

"You were saying" Alex glared at Aiden completely ignoring what I was about to say.

"Nothing, I was just wondering what she is doing here" Alden answered completely ignoring the glare that my brothers were throwing at Him.

Speaking about brothers

"What did the test results say"  I asked.

All heads turn to me and Alex quickly pulled me into a hug, I just stood there blinking rapidly.

"Soooooo,what did it say?" I asked again

"Positive" three of them chorused

I was not at loss for words but I just stood there and stare at nothing.

I just stood there thinking.

I was thinking about everything that has happened in my life.

All the torment from school, all the bullying I got from class mates, all the torture I got from my parents, how I almost got raped by my brother, how I was scarred physically and mentally by my parents.
It's a miracle I'm not in a mental asylum.
I was thinking about how sixteen years of my life was something I never want to remember, but I can't help but remember it.

"Anna, can you hear us" someone said but they seemed Faraway.
I was in my own world just… thinking.

"She won't hear you, she's in her own world right now. She's always doing it when she deep in thoughts" someone who I think is Aiden said.

Just let the past go Anna, the past is past.
You got a new family now right?
They'll love you
You've seen the undying love they have for their sister.
I couldn't help but say these reassuring words to myself.

"I know of a way to bring her out of her thinking mode" someone
Who I think is Dec said
Uh-huh, if it's Dec, then he'll use a crazy way to do it.
Everything about him screams crazy or prankster.

"Dec, try anything and your balls will be stapled to your head" I said snapping out of my train of thoughts

"See, works Everytime" he said

"What works?, you practically did nothing"

"Yeah, I just threaten them and vooala, they do what I want"