CHAPTER 1

I woke up to someone pouring a whole bucket of cold water on me.
Who does that especially In This cold weather, oh I know, my "parents" will do such a thing.

"I'm up Mom, good morning" I said.

"How dare you sleep in. You're supposed to be up at 4am sharp." she said as she landed a slap to my face

"I-i'm so sorry" I said already getting angry.

I check the wall clock across me and if read 5:21

My whole body still stung from the extreme beating I got from my parents yesterday.

I was sent to the market to get groceries and my mom being the "good" mother gave me the exact money for groceries, but no extra money for me to take the bus home and upon that, she gave me time limit, I had to walk home, because I did not have money for the bus. And the walk from the grocery store to my house is 45 minutes, while using Transportation is 15 minutes.

When I got home, my parents were angry at me coming late, I explained my situation but they said I'm just making flimsy excuses and that I went to see my boyfriend, I kept telling them I don't have a boyfriend but they shut me up with excess beating until I blacked out.

It was even nice of one of them to lay me properly on the cold floor and place my head on a pillow.

"Well, I just came to tell you to get up and do some work. The dishes aren't gonna wash themselves. And also, I and my husband are going for a one week's break from work and from you.
Make sure this house is in order when we arrive or else you won't live to see the next day" she said walking out of my room.

I was so weak , I could barely walk, I've not eaten since the last three days, all I got to eat was their leftovers when I was washing the dishes.
I had to eat their leftover secretly or else my punishment would be extended.

I limped to the living room, then started cleaning all the rooms there is in the house.

While I was cleaning the kitchen, Drake, my brother came in and got a glass of water.

"Good morning brother Drake" I said

"Hmm" he hummed.

" I want you to clean my room today, I'm too tired to do it myself" he said smirking and giving me a look I know all too well

"Ok" I replied.

I finished cleaning up the kitchen and went to clean my parents room, then it was remaining that pervert of a brother's room.

I stood outside the door, preparing my self for what will happen in there.
I was too scared to go in there because of all the memories in there.

For what felt like forever, I finally knocked.

"Come in" Drake said.

I took a deep breath, open the door and went it, but I did remember not to close the door so I can run out if he tries anything funny.

" Hey, why did you leave the door open, I'm not going to hurt you, or are you scared." He said taking slow steps to me

"No, it's just that your room isn't that dirty, it won't take so much time to clean" I lied to him but he didn't have to know I was lying because I had the best poker face.

"Ok, go on, start cleaning already." He said walking into his bathroom.

I was shocked the didn't do anything.

I began cleaning his room, I was too busy thinking about what had happened to Drake to make him not to do anything to me that I didn't hear the bathroom door opening and someone take steps towards me.

I was brought out of my trance when something or rather someone wet gave me a back hug.

I jumped in Surprise and shock, but Drake held me tight.

"Pls Drake, don't do this" I begged

" Do what?" He asked playing dumb.

"Please" I said as he started trailing kisses around my neck.

"Belle,  you are very beautiful and heck you are not even my sister or cousin by blood, we are cousins by paper" he said.

" This is wrong, please let me go" I said as he turned me around forcefully and his lips met mine.

I was shocked, this is the first time he has kissed me on the lips, he usually only touch some part of my body where he's not supposed to, but he's never kissed me on the lips before.

I mustered all the strength I could and pushed him away from me.

"Did you just push me? O, you don't know what's in for you.
Mom and dad are not home and even if they were, they won't do anything to stop this, so who will you call for help now.
I was just going to give u a little bit of me , but now I'm gonna do worse" he said going to close and lock the door so I won't escape easily.

Nooooooo

Author's note:
Well, here goes the first chapter, hope u enjoy it
I will try updating like everyday.
See u next time(chapter)