Chapter 28-Its game time

I hesitated before taking off my earrings, my slippers and my shirt off.

Now I'm sitting on the floor with my arms crossed across my chest with only shorts and a sport bra on.

Not fair.

Aiden is looking at the wall as if it's the most beautiful thing on Earth, dec is painting his nail a navy blue clorour, Jeff is fiddling with his thumbs, and the rest are either looking away, stealing glances or eye raping me.

"So let's spin the bottle shall we" Jay Said.

I spun the bottle and it landed on one of Aiden's friend

"Ummm…I dunno what task I should give you"

"Don't worry, I'll help you" Dec said

"So how about you tell us about your sister's love life"

"Why am I supposed to talk about my sister. Why not something else". He said

"I'll go for the kiss" he said again

"Oh man, I really wanted to know about your sister though, she's hot and-i'll shut up now" dec said when unknown guy gave him a glare.

The guy spun the bottle and it landed on one of the girls

He went in for a kiss, but I close my eyes and will myself to think about fast by juice wrld so I couldn't hear the kissing sound.

Wait a minute, I thought they said kiss, not make out.

The game went on with people kissing, doing stupid dares and answering questions when ask them it was my turn to spin the bottle and it landed in the same person again.

Jay.

Revenge time baby.

"Well, how about Jay sit through a makeup session with dec"

"A pleasure madame" Dec said with a fake french accent.

"Isn't the smile enough" Jay asked still smiling.

"Nope"

Dec rushed out to go bring his makeup kit, then began painting Jay's face.

At first the makeup was very confusing but soon we find out what Jay was been painted as.

The joker 🃏.

Red eye circle, paleface, red lipstick that stretched very close to the ear.

And finally the green hair.

I don't know how Dec did it but it looked very much like joker's hair, the only difference is that Jay's is not very long.

"All done"

By now all of us were red with laughter.

While Jeff, Aiden and both girls were recording.

I wish I had a phone.

"I don't even wanna know what I look like" Jay said his smile not there anymore

"Hey, what about your wide smile?"

"Yes, keep the smile on Jay"

Jay smiled and may I tell you he looked like joker junior.

The game went on and on, till everyone got bored and tired.

Then we headed on to our own gang house.

Before we even got there, people were already laughing at Jay.

And finally, I have my clothes back on.

We went back home and into our rooms, I was about to lay down when I heard a scream and someone cussing.