Chapter 43

"Another round?" I asked

"No way, I'm tired and not to mention sweaty"

"Please, this is fun" I begged

"Yeah, I know, but we've done five rounds already" he said as he wrapped his towel tighter around him

"Come on, this is the only thing keeping my mind out of all the insane things that is happening around me"

"But I'm tired, I want to sleep" he said then went to lay on the sofa in the far corner of my room

"But you can't leave me like this, I'm your wife" I can't believe I just said that

"Temporary wife"

"Still the same"

I didn't get a response so I decided to walk to him only to find out he was already sleeping.

"How can someone sleep so quickly?" I asked no one in particular.

His neck will hurt if he sleeps like this
...............………………………

I woke up before jay and boy was my neck hurting.

Last night, I decided to be a good samaritan and helped jay get on the bed.

I tried to wake him up, but the boy had turned a log.

So I took him to the bed without an hitch, well, actually, there was a tiny hitch.

While I took him to the bed, his towel fell off, but I promise, I didn't see anything.

I threw him to the bed immediately and turned my back to him. I considered leaving him like that but I didn't want to wake up to a sight like that, so I picked his towel up and threw it at him, not caring if the towel covered him, so I opened one eye and saw that the towel covered little... but it was enough, then I covered him properly with comforters.

But right now, the pain in my neck is making me wish I had just left him there.

Right now, I'm planning a way to get me out of here.

I don't know why I didn't think of this last night.

I took a large amount of paper and any lightly flammable thing and set it on fire. Once there is smoke, the fire alarm will go off.

Three

Two

One....

And the loud blaring alarm could be heard and water was coming down the sprinklers.

But I didn't or rather couldn't have imagined what happened next.

In the speed of light, jay was up , springing down the bed, a little disoriented because of sleep.

I didn't mean to, it just happened, my eyes went down and I let out an ear deafening scream.

"Pls, cover your junk" I said as I shielded my eyes with my hands

"What do you mea.....OH MY GOSH"

Then the door flew open, almost making my heart jump out of my chest.... ALMOST

"What the fuck is happening here?"

"Oh wow"

"You're dead meat"

"Where is the fire?"

"Dylan, start preparing a funeral"

I looked to Jay's direction and saw that we wasn't quick enough to cover his thing.. properly.

Both his hands were covering his sack but they were not enough.

How could such a skinny boy have such a...huge thing. Isn't it heavy or something?

"Take Annabell out of the room" Alex said while breathing out fire.

If I leave now, jay is Dead for sure...like literally... they'll dispose the body or lie that he got burnt in the fire while he was asleep at night.

"Don't touch me" I said to jeff and dec who were already approaching me.

They immediately stopped on their track.

I walked and stood in front of jay Making sure my back was to him as I helped him picked up his towel and threw it at him.

"Alex, it's not what it seems" I said as a weak attempt to reason with my brother who looked like an enraged bull ready to charge.

"Get out of my way".

"No" I said firmly.

"Anna, just move, things are about to get dirty" Declan said.

"And you'll understand if you'll just let me explain".

"Okay go on explain" Alex said and folded his arms.

"I think you should let us get clothes first, before I start giving you an hour speech".

"You think I'm going to lea...."

"I said give us some privacy" I interupted

"If you think we're going to leave just because you orde....what are you doing?" Declan asked bewildered

"Getting you out " I said as i finish loosing my towel but I used my hands to hold it in place

"If you don't get out within the next ten seconds, I'm dropping this towel and I mean it" I said with fire and determination in my eyes.

I didn't mean it though

I didn't even finish that sentence before they all scurried out

All remaining one.

"I'll get you clothes" Dylan said before leaving, but before he left, he said "I caused this anyway"

Bet you did.

Soon enough we were clothed. Thank goodness, but I think jay...is scared.

I don't blame him though

"Look, I'm really sorry about what happened, you don't have to go down, I'll go down alone and explain to them"

"No, I'm coming with you" he said and swallowed hard.

Okay then.

We were climbing down the stairs when another alarm was heard and someone shouted CODE RED

Trouble.

Declan was by my side in a flash, come on, we need to get you to the safe house"

"Wait what?"

"Look, you are not fighting, if anything happens to us, we need you to..."

"Nothing is happening to anybody" I said

"Anna, listen, for once, please listen" Declan said looking scared.

Okay, Jay scared, I can handle, but Declan, the mighty Declan looking scared is making me more scared.

"Come on, we need to go now" Declan said when a loud bang was heard making me jump

We were in the safe house in just a matter of seconds, I swear, we really travelled in the speed of light, everything was a blur as we travelled down an array of stairs.

He typed in the pin on some some of elevator type door and the door opened and ge pushed me in.

"Stay safe" he said as the door shut with a loud ding

What?

I'm trapped

*************************
Hiiii, it's me.

I noticed a mistake in the previous chapter, and I just corrected it.
It was when jay was telling anna that Declan was the one who sent him in the room, it wasn't Declan but dylan. I made a mistake with the name

And yeah, if you guessed right, the book is coming to an end soon. Real soon.