Chapter 44

Gang leader?

Gang leader my ass

*Scoff*

Which gang leader gets scared and hides away when there is a gang war?

Well, this one does.

Coward.

"Oh come on" I shouted as I tried to open the door but failed once again.

My inner voices weren't helping either.

Not knowing what was happening outside this giant steel doors were driving me crazy.

What is happening to my brothers, my friends, my husband, my....I didn't just say husband, did I?

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!, I can't take this anymore" I said as I started rummaging through the room.

I scattered everything and anything I could see.

This is a safe room Right?

They ought to be weapons in case something were to accidentally break in, right?

After my adventure the only thing I could find were a shit load of work papers, seriously?, And two giant fridge.

I couldn't give two thoughts about the fridge, cause who in their right mind will be hungry when some special people might be dying or already be dead.

But that doesn't mean, I'm not tasty though?

I should be hydrated right?, So I can think straight right?

Don't judge me, I'm only going to take water

I opened the first fridge and my jaw dropped.

This wasn't what I was expecting.

Instead of the regular food, fruits, water, drinks they usually find in fridges, hanging there were beautiful weapons.

Weapons of all kinds, anything you could think of were here and they had only two colors, silver and black.

It was so beautiful, my eyes and mouth watered.

Knives, guns, axe, giant hammers, mini hammers, explosives of all kinds, Maxim machine guns
rifles, cricket bats and so on.

I looked at the door, picked the axe and smiled.

I counted one to three and let out a war cry as I ran and raised the axe above my head and struck the door.....

It took exactly 10 seconds for me to feel the pain.

The axe didn't even make a dent on the door, but it sure did some damage to my hands.

The impact of the axe hitting the door was so strong, my hands felt all the pain

I let go of the axe and it fell on my feet, this time I let out a distressed cry.

I needed ice or anything cold to soothe the pain, so in a pool of my own tears, I crawled my way to the second fridge and everything that's supposed to be in a fridge was in here, making me smile....well that was before I found out there were no Ice or ice packs.

Ooooohhhh, ice cream.

This should do it. I said as I picked up the ice cream bowl with my throbbing and tingling hands.

But what I didn't expect was a fingerprint sensor just where the ice cream was.

I placed my thumb there, and it scanned and showed green.

It meant it worked right?

Well, I got my answer when the fridge parted, revealing a tiny stairway.

Is this some barbie shit?, because I'm loving it.