Chapter 15

Its been a week since I took the test and we're finally getting the test results today.

Throughout the week, I've been hanging with Declan, Jay and Jeff a lot.
We've become very closed friends.
We've been singing together, playing together and doing random and stupid things together.

As for my so called brothers, they haven't let me have the freedom I deserve, for example, I have only been staying at one place and that is the apartment the boys and I are sharing.

When the boys are off to work, Dylan comes to keep me company and we start talking about random things and getting to know each other better.
Sometimes, he gets me book from the gigantic library at Alex's office.

Currently, the boys are off to work and I'm in the middle of a book when the front door opens to reveal Dylan

"So are you ready" Dylan asked with a saddened expression but behind it, I can see a glint of hope

This guys must really love their sister that they don't even know that well.

"As ready as I'll ever be for this" I said. Actually, I wasn't ready, I am freaking out.
I haven't even been paying attention to the book I was reading, sometimes I'll stare at a sentence for like 7minutes.
I couldn't help but feel as if something bad is going to happen.

I mean I can feel it in the pit of my stomach, something is gonna happen today

"Ok, we need to going, we can't waste anymore time. Declan and Alex are already there" Dylan said

I just nodded and followed him to the hospital

"She's here now, can we see the results" that's the first thing Dylan said as we entered the hospital

"We are just waiting for doc Ian to give it to us" Alex said rubbing his temples like he's been stressing a lot lately

My thumb and pinkie started rubbing themselves.
They automatically do that when I'm nervous.
But right now, I'm not nervous, that feeling is hitting me back with full force like the time is near.

O come on, I hate feeling like this. That feeling when you get as if you're gonna drop dead anytime soon.

Doctor Ian comes with a sad look on his face while holding an envelope. He then hands the envelope to Alex.
But before Alex could open it, Dylan snatched it from him and rip the envelope to pieces then takes a deep breath and unfold the paper.

A look of shock passed across his face, then sadness, then happiness, then panic before he drops down to the floor with tears in his eyes

"What does it say" Declan who I didn't even remember existed asked

"Why don't you see for yourself" Dylan said giving that single sheet of paper that holds my fate to Declan.

Alex walks behind Declan so he can see too, then they both smile and looked at me, just as Alex's about to say something, an alarm went off and every one in the room looked at with with panic written across their face.

"Dylan get her out of here now" Alex barked at Dylan.
Dylan didn't even hesitate before grabbing my hand and pulling me away.
Wait, they didn't even tell me what the results said.

As we were walking through the hallway, I saw people rushing out of their rooms or apartment or whatever you call it.
I didn't even know other people lived here, its always so quiet.

But what shocked me was not the amount of people I saw but what they were carrying.

Some where holding guns of different kinds that I don't even know the name of, some where holding switchblades, battle-axes and equipment, I also saw some medics rushing out and running towards where everyone was running to.