14. Author's note 20210109

Hi y'all.

Thank you for visiting.

Since I started Wattpadding (?) I've been aiming to upload every day.  I have a few drafts going simultaneously and I randomly add on more stuff as I feel fit till a story is ready to upload.

The story I've been working on today became quite long again - this seems to be happening to me a lot these days !!   I only want one-shots or duologies at most in this book so anything that is likely to become a trilogy or longer will be placed into a book of their own.

The Twoset Teachers series is an exception because I always complete each episode.  By the way you may have noticed that Brett and Eddy are different kinds of teachers in different episodes. - sometimes they are maths teachers, in other episodes, they've been English and History teachers.  So each episode is independent of the others.

So today's one-shot has been put into a new book of its own and it is called  "I see you with all my heart - a Twoset Fanfic". (Pic of book shown above).  So if you are here to read my daily upload, please head over to that book.

My aim is now to update at least one chapter of any of my books (I now have four!) on a daily basis.   I don't want to end up with a million incomplete books, that would be really disappointing for any reader who had come to read my stuff so I am determined to not let that happen.

Bye for now and happy reading !!