179. The 4 levels of Twoset Violin-chan

A/N: Gijinka, or moe anthropomorphism is a form of anthropomorphism in anime and manga where moe qualities are given to non-human beings, objects, concepts, or phenomena. In addition to moe features, moe anthropomorphs are also characterized by their accessories, which serve to emphasize their original forms before anthropomorphosis.

This is a violin ginjinka story.

---------------------------------------------

1. Rated G

Brett was Eddy's ½ size Violin-chan. Eddy loved Brett, how he was so small and so cute and how he was just absolutely perfect for Eddy who wasn't very tall yet. Ok so Brett had two tuning pegs poked into him which wasn't particularly comfortable or regarded as a good look but he was a ½ size violin for crying out loud, it was perfectly legit to have them!! Brett loved the way Eddy looked after him as Eddy was always very careful with his treasured violin. Eddy would be, since it took a lot of convincing his parents to have Brett. His parents did start Eddy on violin lessons at a young age but they actually preferred Eddy to play the piano like his sister and so it was under the condition to continue with the piano lessons that he could commence violin lessons as well. Eddy instantly fell in love with Brett and with the sounds Brett would make for him. Eddy's perfect pitch allowed him to experiment with every placement of his fingers on Brett's fingerboard. Eddy would near his ear to Brett to listen to how his beloved violin-chan would respond and sing back. Eddy thought Brett sounded beautiful.

2. Rated PG

Eddy was Brett's 3/4 size Violin-chan. Eddy loved the way Brett was so careful with him. Brett would always make sure his violin was kept clean after his practice, ensuring he would wipe down his whole body after practice.  Brett was also very careful to make sure he never bumped Eddy - whether Eddy was outside or inside his case. Eddy only had one tuning peg poked into him and he had helped Brett develop his very advanced technique for a young violinist and Eddy was saddened that soon he may be sold to another young and small instrumentalist. Although Eddy was extremely proud to witness Brett blossom into a talented young musician who could make Eddy produce incredible sounds.  However, Eddy knew that Brett had made him reach his limits of sound production. Eddy was saddened to sense the nearing end.  Eddy knew he no longer had the capacity to satisfy Brett. Eddy knew Brett was going to leave him for a better violin-chan and that broke his heart.

3. Rated M15+

Brett was Eddy's full size Violin-chan. He loved the way Eddy was so careful with him. Brett was often frustrated with himself, that he could not create the sound for Eddy that he deserved. Brett felt incompetent when he saw Eddy nearing his ear to him and trying to listen to the subtle changes in sound he had attempted to make, only to be disappointed that Brett could not show those changes. Brett felt every subtle change Eddy made, the speed of his shifts and the change in pressure from his fingers, each and every application of his techniques were so precise and Brett so wanted to deliver those subtle changes to Eddy's ears, yet Brett's body could just not respond and deliver. As fully aware as he was, Brett was saddened when he was replaced with a Degani violin which Eddy had borrowed for a competition in order to deliver the sound that Eddy had the technique to deliver, yet Brett didn't have the capacity to execute. It was feared the day was nearing when he would be deemed outgrown. Brett deep down knew that Eddy had, years and years ago. The ending was nearing, Brett knew, but at the same time, Brett was eternally grateful for the very long journey he had with Eddy.

4. Rated 18+

"Salang haeyo"

Every day without fail, Brett would whisper those words into Eddy's f hole to express his appreciation and love.

Eddy was Brett's new Widenhouse Violin-chan. He was Brett's pride and joy, he was even referred to as Brett's "baby". Eddy was definitely crafted for a professional technician which Brett was. Eddy had the capabilities to sing exactly the way Brett's skilful and delicate fingers commanded, as they danced along Eddy's fingerboard and as Eddy's heightened sensitivity to sound and touch responded with full appreciation to those touches. When the two got together to create music, they had so much to give to each other, they would play on each other's strengths, harder and harder, to produce a sound that was out of this world; Eddy responses to every tug and pluck to his G string by Brett's skilful hands. The sensual vibrato Eddy would scream out as fingers of Brett's left hand dug into Eddy's fingerboard. The sounds that came out from Eddy's f holes could evoke the most heightened of emotions from their audiences.

(....ooookay... I think that's enough.. I'm done here. I tried.)