21. Twoset Anthropologists

A/N: Hi, y'all.  I had a request for a story with Twoset as anthropologists!  My first request!  Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy it! (it's a duology so it continues onto tomorrow).

__________________________________

Brett had a massive crush on his anthropology lecturer, Associate Professor Chen.

Brett only picked anthropology 1 from a list of liberal arts subjects to fill a gap in his 1st year timetable. It turned out to become his favourite subject among the social science studies he took in his first semester at Griffith University.

It was no surprise, after all, his lecturer was young, smart and very..

"OMG, isn't he gorgeous ?"

Brett overheard 3 girls who were sitting right behind him in the lecture theatre.

"I wonder if he's taken?"

"I've tried asking but he's very private."

"Oh my god, you spoke to him!?"

Brett normally didn't appreciate people chatting in lecture theatres but there were still a few minutes before the lecture started, so Brett was happy to gaze at his favourite lecturer preparing himself at the front of the lecture theatre whilst tuning into some gossip about him.

"I went to see him in his office because I did so poorly in my assignment."

"Oh my god, you didn't make an offer did you ?"

Brett furrowed his eyebrows.

What offer?

The girls squealed.

"Oh my god, you didn't!?"

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god"

What the hell ??

Brett used all his willpower to fight the temptation to turn around and interrogate them. Luckily for him, the information was volunteered.

"I told him I'd do anything for a pass mark..."

Brett blushed. He was glad he didn't turn around and face the girls.

Then what happened ?! What did Prof Chen say ??

Brett then heard his favourite lecturer's voice through the lecture theatre speakers.

"Okay... it's time to start, let's get this thing rolling, shall we? So we are continuing on the topic of Cultural Anthropology – the study of human cultures with still a lot of focus on the differences between every individual. Cultural anthropology has given us a better understanding of world affairs and world problems because it studies the way people think and do things differently..."

When the lecture ended the lecturer switched off his microphone and unclipped it from his shirt. He then called upon a student seated in the lecture theatre.

"Brett Yang?"

"Y, yes??"

"May I talk to you for a moment, please? In my office ?"

Oh my god

"Yes, of course"

The 3 girls sitting behind Brett squealed.

Brett shuffled along trying to keep up with the lecturer. Prof Chen noticed Brett scuttling and slowed down and turned towards Brett.

"Sorry for singling you out like that"