1. Twoset MMA

Hi.

I'm new here, this is my first book. I'll try to do frequent and regular updates.

In this AU, Eddy and Brett are the two head instructors of an MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) dojo (training centre). 

I hoping to find the humour in the gap between what they are like in real life vs. this particular AU.

Would this idea work ?  Hope it does.  Please let me know in the comments..!

-----------------------------------------

"Lining up!!"

It was the end class and Instructor Yang called the class members to line up in front of him, Eddy stood in the front right corner, the most senior student position as he glanced back over his left shoulder to ensure everyone was lined up straight. 

Brett spread his arms and opened up his hands, his signature gesture whenever Brett addressed the class.

"Ok, good luck for all of you who are grading this Sunday. "

Gosh, I love his voice.

Eddy couldn't help staring at Brett.

I suppose it's okay to do that now, he's addressing the class, I should be giving him my full attention so I have to look at him.

"Instructor Chen and I have gone through a lot of stuff with you for this weekend's grading test. I hope all of those who are grading now feel well prepared."

Brett slowly clenched his right fist and covered his protruding two knuckles with his left palm.

Eddy struggled to focus.

Like how can you focus when you hear that gorgeous voice and when you see those beautiful hands...Too nice to be butchered by martial arts.

Eddy's felt like the room had become a little bit brighter as his pupils dilated.

For years Eddy had wondered why Brett chose to become a martial artist.  Not that Eddy was complaining.  He figured Brett liked the discipline and the control of his mind and body acquired by the training, just like Eddy did.   

Man, but just imagine in some weird alternate universe where Brett is doing something that showcases those beautiful hands..  I dunno, like maybe like being a classical musician?!?! I mean, just imagine him playing something like the violin with those beautiful hands?  He's got long fingers, I could totally see it, yeah that would be really romantic..

Eddy's mind wafted all over the place and came back just in time. 

"...and I'm positive you all will have a great experience. Just remember to..."

Sh*t, focus Eddy.

Brett's beautiful hands were raised and he clutched a fist. His first two knuckles protruding into twin peaks.

Eddy and the rest of the members joined in to complete the sentence.

"PRACTICE!!"

And the class was dismissed.

"Eddy, can you stay behind and go through our self-defence routine for the demo for the grading?"

"Yeah sure, Brett.  Umm, should I take my jacket off and wear a T-shirt ?  I'm soaked"

"Nah, you're fine.  I might need to grab onto your uniform for throws"