77. Twoset Teaser

Ray was the visiting soloist at the orchestra where Eddy was concertmaster. During their rehearsals, they established a great working relationship and had also developed a nice friendship with each other.  Eddy had mentioned to Ray that his partner also played the violin and was a big fan of his and would be most excited to meet him one day, perhaps after one of thier concerts.

"Ray, please come over for dinner at my place after rehearsal tonight."

"Really, Eddy?  That is so nice of you, thanks !!"

Eddy drove back home with Ray and whilst walking up to the front door of his house, the topic of old crushes came up.

"Well Ray, it's kinda iNtErRsTiNg, I actually proposed to my crush way back in junior high and was teased about it throughout junior high school. In fact, I was teased about it throughout senior high school as well. Oh, and gosh, also throughout university, too.  And now, I get teased about it at dinner time."

Ray scoffed.

"...WTF!? I don't get it Eddy, why the f*ck would you invite this bitch over for dinner ?"

"...OMG Ray..."

Eddy face palmed himself as he gently tapped his front door.

"What, Eddy? Did I miss somethin' ??"

Eddy grinned.

"Yeah, maybe just a little bit."

'What? What did I miss ?"

The front door was opened from the inside.

"Hello, Ray, nice to finally meet you. I'm Brett, the bitch that Eddy proposed to."