15. Twoset Science

Eddy: Hi everyone, welcome to another episode of Twoset Science. I'm Eddy!

Brett: And I'm Brett. Today we have a very special episode about how to charm someone with science.

Eddy: So, to all those Lingling wannabes who study science 40 hours a day, how can we, the super IQ intelligent science gang lead and guide the other lost souls to appreciate the beauty of science?

Brett: So Eddy and I thought we would come up with some iNtEReStInG science stories and take turns telling them.  We will give each other a score out of 10 for each story and whoever scores higher wins!

Eddy: So Brett, does the winner get bubble tea?

Brett: Yeah okay, so the loser has to buy for both of us.

Eddy: So we get bubble tea anyway? That's great! Let's get started !!

B&E: Sciiissor paper rock!

Eddy: Finally! Dude. Okay, I'll go first.

Skit 1. Eddy's turn

Edwina (Eddy with a blonde wig, dressed as a girl) is reading a book.

Eddy, as himself is dressed in a lab coat, is taken by her beauty.

Oh my god, she is so beautiful, I should go up and talk to her.

Eddy: Um, hi, Edwina. Um... isn't the moon so beautiful tonight? Did you know that the moon doesn't shine on its own? It's like a mirror and reflects the sunlight.

..and I think you are as beautiful as the moonlight, Edwina..

Edwina glances up at Eddy, at the moon, sighs and goes back to reading her book.

Bad boy Brad (Brett, dressed in a camo hoodie) enters the skit.

Brad: Yo science geek, whatcha doing talking to my girlfriend?

Edwina: Oh Brad, leave him alone, he was just telling me about the moon.

Brad: The moon hey? Look at it, shining off brightly.

Edwina: Well actually Brad sweetheart, the moon doesn't shine on its own you know, it's just reflecting the sunlight.

The "wow~" sound effect

Edwina and Brad freeze and Brett, as himself in a lab coat,  walks into the set.

Brett: Hmm, not bad Eddy, it clearly made an impact on Edwina! I'd give that one 6 out of 10. Okay, I think I'll continue on from here."

Brett walks out of the frame.

Skit 2. Brett's turn

With a jolt, the frozen image of Edwina and Brad starts to move again.

Brad snuggles up to Edwina. Edwina squirms.

Edwina: No Brad, sweetheart, not now, I'm reading.

Brad: Oh c'mon baby, let's do something more iNtErEsTiNg.