𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝑜 𝒶𝓈 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃...

Someone had come up with the smart idea. Well of course someone came up with it. Someone had to of. It wasn't a fool proof plan, hell the plan wasn't even planned out to begin with. Y/n has always been somewhat dormant of a person, smart, but rarely popular. It was an accident really.

Y/n was leaning against the wall waiting for her only friend- Luna. It wasn't like she was bullied, she just choose to live this way. She liked it better. But as she was waiting for Luna, something crazy happened, and she wasn't the only person that believed it.

"Alright- um- Y/n right?" she nodded, "weird request I need you to kiss me."

"Pardon?"

"Kiss me. Lips, mine, I need help with something," she was fumbling with her fingers. The brown-haired girl was rather adorable Y/n thought.

"Um. Alright?" she hesitantly leaned down. Hermione eagerly grabbed at her neck, smashing their lips together. Both might've been lying if they said they didn't feel anything, but they didn't know each other.

"There you are. Hermione, I nee-"

"I'm a little busy Cormac." Hermione went back to snogging the taller girl in front of her. Moaning for effect. Y/n didn't look up from Hermione, she kept her eyes on her, her hands rested on her waist. Hermione's dangling over her shoulders. "Cormac. I am busy. I am sure Luna, or Ginny can help."

"No it can wait," he huffed, he shot daggers at Y/n.

"None of my business, but what was that?"

"He won't stop bugging me. Ugh! So annoying, sorry, about your-um- robes here.." she started fixing it. "I might need you again, if that's um fine."

"S-sure." Hermione redid the tie, "Stop, you have some lipstick smudged- no stop moving let me get it," Y/n wiped away the trace of Hermione's smeared lipstick, with the pad of her thumb. Hermione blushed. "There. Better."

"T-thanks."

"Anytime, just- erm, you'll let me know if he bugs you again yeah?"

Hermione didn't know why, she found herself saying yes. Ron and Harry had dropped by to get Hermione, she waved bye to the loner and walked off. Y/n was still confused as to what happened.

⨊⨋⨊

The next day Hermione found Y/n in the library, she smiled. She didn't know why she was smiling. She walked over to her, Y/n didn't notice she was there, she was too lost in the vast amount of homework she had.

Hermione watched her side profile for a second, never noticing her beautiful features. She walked around so she was to her right. "That one is wrong," Y/n jumped back sending Hermione onto her.

"Merlins 'Mione. Give a girl a warning yeah?" she laughed.

"I'm sorry," she was blushing hard, she climbed off of her. "Do you mind if I study with you, I heard that you were great at astronomy."

"Not at all, go for it." Hermione took a seat, Y/n stood up and leaned over her shoulder, if she would turn her face their lips would connect, and after the loss they shared Hermione wasnt protesting it.

"That's spelled wrong. You drew that chart wrong. Are you sure you don't want me to do it? It's not that big of a deal Hermione really."

"No. It's fine I need to learn it, can you just show me," Hermione didn't know what she expected but it was not what Y/n did. She rested her hand on top of Hermione's hand, guiding it over the chart.

"Like that," Y/n then leaned back a little, her even light breathes hitting Hermione's neck. She was afraid to open her mouth. "There you got it," her voice sent shivers down her spine. Y/n lifted her hand from Hermione's.