𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒; 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒

⤠Prompt: Belle takes a great liking to you

⤠Prompt: Belle takes a great liking to you.⤟

She was in the middle of talking with one of the maids. And then she saw you. You. Who exactly were you? Well, you weren't exactly anyone special, maybe just the groundskeeper or the hunter, it wasn't exactly clear, it'd been so long. You had been amongst the few that weren't turned.

The staff rather fancied you, and told Belle all about you. There might have been so much to do with the fact that you were well built, or gorgeous in her eyes, but she was drawn to looking at you.

You smiled, she was rather pretty to be here. You'd been gone a few days and when you come back, there's a pretty woman sitting there.

"Ms. Pots, who's our guest?" you asked, putting the cloak down.

"Madam Belle," the pot beamed.

"Easy now, you might break yourself with that smile." Ms. Pots loved when you said things like that to her, and you loved giving them. "You must be everyone's new favorite."

"I-I wouldn't say that," she smiled. "But I assume you are the one everyone is talking about besides the beast."

You nodded, holding your hand out to take hers. Maybe life at the castle wouldn't be so boring anymore...