𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎

We broke up right before the battle. She was going away, she didn't even talk with me about it, because I couldn't member it. But when I got hit in battle it came back to me. 

I remembered everything she wiped from me. In that moment I wasn't mad, I couldn't be. Either one of us could've died, and I couldn't hate her for wanting to protect me. When it was all over I went to find her. I stepped over people I had went to school with my whole life; my heart shattered a little thinking that any one of those people could've been my family and close friends. 

I saw her tending to the younger years. She'd always been like that, good with kids and patient. I stared at her for a long moment before I realized what I was doing. She looked up over at me, she got up and ran towards me. 

I felt her sobbing into me. "It's okay. We are both okay," I said, rubbing circles on her back. 

"I-I-I know," she sobbed. "I'm s-so s-sorry."

"None of that now. Some of the people we know died, you don't have to be sorry. You had your reasons." Her arms wrapped tighter around me.

"I don't want to lose you again," she mumbled. 

"I'm not going anywhere."

--

if you guys want more i have a hermione x oc actually story.