𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒; 𝑒𝓂𝓂𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝓈𝑜𝓃

Y/n woke up in her apartment, her vision slightly blurred, she was hungover

Y/n woke up in her apartment, her vision slightly blurred, she was hungover. She could sort've recount her events, until she saw a body next to her. A bare back facing her, she stared down wondering who in the hell it could be.

Was she that drunk she had no clue who it was? Simple answer yes, she had no clue. They must've been good because she brought them back to her apartment. She moved out of the bed making the both of them breakfast. She left her shirt from last night next to the stranger in her bed, she didn't imagine she'd put that dress back on.

She stirred the food around smirking to herself. She heard footsteps behind her, she smiled, "Oh, so you're up?" she called.

"Mhm," she hummed in response, "I suppose we don't have each others names."

"Don't believe so, it's a shame I would love to pair a name with a face that pretty," she turned around facing the blushing woman. 

"Emma."

"Y/n. I suppose you'd like a shower?" 

"I think I am fine," she moved slowly over, like she was stalking her prey, only to stop in front of the taller girl. Instead of doing what Y/n thought she was going to do, she reached behind her grabbing something off the counter. 

"That's not fair," Y/n whined. Emma snapped a photo of her, giggling. "Stop that." Y/n reached out to grab the camera but Emma took off, snapping another photo. "Come on Emma, cut it out."

"No," she teased, turning to run, she turned back around taking another photo before Y/n finally caught her.

"Stop?"

"Make me," she bit her lip, her eyes darting to Y/n's lips. "Kiss me."

"Don't have to tell me twice," Y/n smirked, leaning down, capturing her lips in one swift motion. Her hands tugged roughly at her waist, there was still a tiny space between them. It was hard to control herself, especially when Emma was just in one of her shirts and underwear. Her grip tightened, but she made sure she wasn't hurting her, her mouth opened giving Y/n the perfect chance to slide her tongue in her mouth, earning a moan from the shorter girl.

Emma's hands found Y/n's neck, she was standing on her tippy toes to reach the taller girls lips. The only sound in the room was their lips locking, Y/n slowly backed them up, and Emma's hands were cupping her face as she struggled to keep up. Finally they made it to the counter and Y/n softly lifted her up onto it, she wrapped her legs around her torso. 

"What'd you make?" Emma asked bitting her lip. 

"It's probably cold now, just some eggs and bacon," Y/n explained. 

"Damn," she mumbled, with a dry laugh. "Too bad." 

Numbers were definitely exchanged and dates were attended.