𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉?

Prompt: Hermione finds out her girlfriend is musically talented. 

⨊⨋⨊

"Does a pure-blood even know what this stuff is," Ron remarked, not impressed one bit by Hermione's latest relationship choice.

"Clearly," she spat, "you are a pureblood are you not?" she smirked, Ron had just realized his mistake. Y/n scored a laugh from Hermione, causing Ron to scoff. "Anyways, Yes, I actually do."

"Let's see, play us a song," Ron smirked, as if he had achieved some type of win, he hadn't. Y/n picked up the electric guitar he held in his hand, she strummed it. It was out of tune she cringed at the feedback, on the microphone, before stepping up to it. 

"This goes out to you Hagrid," she pointed to the rather large man who was sitting in a chair to little for him, Ron had signed him and Harry up to play some music at a restaurant in Hogsmeade, when Y/n came strolling in with Hermione, he took every opportunity to humiliate the girl, nearly every time he failed. 

Hagrid pointed to himself, blushing a bit, causing Y/n to chuckle to herself, as she strummed the finally in tune guitar. Hermione sat down at a booth with Harry, Ron standing on the stage waiting for Y/n to embarrass herself, with what he thought her awful singing. 

But once she opened her mouth, his smirk was knocked off his face and replace with an awestruck one. "She's blimey amazing," Ron groaned, sitting next to Harry. 

"Ron, come on, don't be shy come join me," Y/n smirked, pointing at the boy, his face turning redder then his hair, he hesitantly got up and grabbed the bass, more his speed Y/n thought. He began to play, surprisingly well both were impressed with one another, maybe they should make this a regular thing. Ron and Y/n voices mixed together well, both annoyed at how well the other was. 

Hermione completely drawn back by her girlfriends ability to sing and play, she was mesmerized, a skill Y/n had never brought up or even mentioned. Even Harry was entranced, the pair watching their friends jam out in front of a room full of people like there was no one there. Y/n playing the guitar more smoothly than anyone has ever seen, her figures sifting through the cords like she'd been doing it her whole life.

Her voice effortlessly beautiful without being forced, Ron's matching hers as if they had sung together before. Even though they hadn't they both believed it wouldn't be the last time they ever did. Both would be lying if they weren't enjoying it. 

Hermione was paying attention to every little detail, the way Y/n would smile over at her when she caught her staring, it left her red. She smiled at the fact that maybe she had finally picked a good one. Maybe Ron hated to admit that, that maybe Hermione found the one for her, but she had. 

She picked this moment to be her favorite, Y/n standing up there, singing and playing, looking happy as ever, it was her favorite. 

Y/n was her favorite.