𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇

You've made her upset again

You've made her upset again. Time and time again you tired not to make her upset. But what you've come to learn is that when you like someone anything they do seems ten times more upsetting than originally planned. And you were definitely in love with her. 

Every part of her knew that, and she returned the feelings she was just with Ronald. It was annoying, he didn't deserve her, not in the way you did. So as she sat on the beach getting away from her thoughts you looked at her. She was beautiful, effortlessly. 

You couldn't help but feel a ping of jealousy rise in you. Staring at her wasn't enough anymore, you wanted to kiss her and love her, and give her the life Ronald could never give her. She felt your eyes on her and she turned to face you. She looked lost and a little broken, you were only a few feet away by now, you opened your arms and she ran to you.

She cried, Ronald had cheated. It wasn't the way you wanted to get the girl, you wanted her to be happy when you asked, when you confessed. You were lost in your thoughts, and a pair of warm lips brought you out of them. Her eyes were closed, her smile never wavering. 

You smirked, leaning back down capturing her lips. Hermione was definitely worth the wait.