𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉; 𝓂𝑒𝑔 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽

"She thinks she looks ugly!" Jo screamed

"She thinks she looks ugly!" Jo screamed. "She isn't ugly!"

"You are her sister, you have to say that," Y/n reasoned. "Maybe she just doesn't like the colour of the dress."

"Can't you talk to some sense into her?" 

"Um, I've told her many times she looks good in dresses, and many more she looked better in nothing."

"That's honestly gross. I didn't need to know that, you are my best friend, I don't need to hear about how you do my sister."

"Sorry, why are we hiding in behind the trees again?"

"Because Meg wanted us to meet her here," she sighed. 

"Listen, I'm sure it's a phase, she knows she isn't ugly, even if, I think she's wonderful." 

"Here she comes."

"Meg, why are you hiding?"

"Because this dress is hideous," she whined.

"I'm sure you make it look wonderful," Y/n smiled. Meg moved from the side, revealing herself. "Meg.."

"It's hideous I know."

"No. No. It looks perfect," Y/n said, stepping closer. "You look beautiful."

"What a gentleman," Jo laughed. 

"Hate to break it to you, I am not a man."

"I love you," Meg whispered. "Thanks."

"For what?"

"Being you," she smiled.

"I love you too," you whispered back. "Now come on, we'll be late."  

Hey. So I have an idea. I didn't know my stuff would blow up. So I would like to get to know you guys more, I know all of you are funny, clearly, your comments are golden. So, ask me questions, any, I will answer them all. I feel like we should all be mutuals even though I am famous, I love you guys. So, what's your favorite color? Favorite character? Favorite show/movie? Favorite streaming platform? Favorite fanfic (not a trick question, I won't cry if it isn't one of mine)? Favorite book? Favorite sport?

You don't have to answer them. It's just so I get to know you guys better. My favorite colour is red. My favorite character Joe Goldberg????? Favorite show is night stalker or crown. I also like motherland fort salem. Favorite movie is lovely bones. Favorite streaming platform is hulu. Favorite fanfic, I don't have one, I've only read one. Favorite book at the moment it's between rules for vanishing and priory of the orange tree. Favorite sport is soccer, I absolute adore it. I also like track. 

Favorite song? Favorite band? Someone you look up too? Favorite game? 

If you guys have anymore questions for me, leave them, I will answer. Also if you guys ever need someone, my DM's and notifications are on, I'll get them. This is a judgement free zone. Anyone caught judging is a hoe. That's offensive btw ngl tbh.