𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒?

The trip had been hard on us all, and Ron leaving didn't help our case. He grew bitter in a short amount of time, he's always known that Hermione and I had our eyes set on one another. And as much as I loved Ron, she didn't like him. 

Being Harry's sister hasn't always been easy. And that just meant that I was in this for the long haul, and Hermione being dragged into it made me feel worse. But we couldn't last without her, she was truly the brightest witch, she would go on to do big things, if her friends didn't need her so damn much.

Ron leaving shattered her heart though, feelings or no feelings, that was her best friend and he just abandoned her. She never was good with abandonment, after making her parents forget her she just couldn't take another person leaving. And I was the only one she told about it, the countless nights I'd spend holding a crying Hermione because she now knew what it was like to live with no parents. 

I am glad she could find comfort in my arms, because if she couldn't, she would be dead before she ever got to live. Sometimes she would try and hide her sobs, she was never good at it, I would wrapped my arm around her, bringing her close to remind her that she isn't by herself. That I got her, she was safe, as long as I was alive, she was safe. 

We weren't officially a thing, as much as we wanted it with the current events going on, it wasn't a main topic of discussion. And Ron going through he wasn't the only one who got injured, I ended up tearing open an old scar on my stomach. I didn't tell it to Hermione, she was fixing Ron. I stitched it up myself, I was used to it. I took a lot of beatings at school for Harry and Ron. It wasn't that I couldn't fight, I just promised Hermione I wouldn't hurt anyone.

I got good at hiding wounds from my friends, maybe not Harry so much. He pointed out one night it was bleeding through, I redid it, but my hands were shaking so bad, he ended up helping me. Such luck, Hermione walked in, right by my side asking what happened, after she stopped with the questions I explained, she felt horrible. 

Weeks in the woods worn on the pair of them, taking turns between the horocrux proved to be difficult, it would do things, make you think dark twisted things. I wore it most of the time because I could handle it the longest, but I did end up letting the whispering get to my head. I tired to kill myself, it wasn't like I was depressed or suicidal, it was telling me to kill myself, it'd leave Harry and Hermione unprotected. 

If I failed I was to kill Hermione, I couldn't help it, I failed, I couldn't kill myself, it was set up so I never could. I wanted to stop my body from moving so bad, but the tears just started falling down my face as I walked inside the tent, I was on watch tonight. Harry was talking to Hermione when I walked in. 

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, looking at my eyes. They looked like the ocean, the blue stained the tears making it look like it was one. They were red and bloodshot, my hand was shaking with the dagger it held. He noticed this, "Y/n whatever you are thinking don't do it, give me the necklace."

"I-I can't Harry," my voice broke, Hermione stood up and walked towards me, "stop. Hermione I will kill you."

"No. No you won't. Look at me Y/n, look at me," I looked at her, she gave me a shy smile. "What do you see, not what the whispering is telling you, what do you see?" 

"I need to kill you," I spoke, "that's all I see."

"No. What do you see when you look at me? What do you feel when you hold me? What do you feel when you see me cry?"

"I-I feel horrible wh-when you cry."

"What do you see?" she asked softer. 

"All I e-ever wanted," I felt the tears streaming down my face, I had regained a little control over myself. She walked closer, at a slow pace, she stopped in front of me and looked up. She grabbed my empty hand and rested her on her waist. She put her arms around my neck, and brought me down onto her. She smiled into the kiss, removing the necklace in the process. I smiled back at her, she pulled back with her eyes closed, a familiar red stained her cheeks. 

She took the dagger out of my hands, and hugged me. I hugged her back. We both felt safe. 

"LoVe InVeStEd TeEnAgErS," Harry mumbled, before walking out of the tent.