𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈?; 𝑒𝓂𝓂𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝓈𝑜n

"This argument is pointless!" Emma shouted. "It's my boyfriend, mind your business." 

"I'll mind my business when you aren't being so dumb. How about that?" You spat. "You can't be this dumb."

"Why do you care!" She screamed. "God, you are my best friend, you are suppose to have my side and care and you aren't!" 

"That's exactly what I am doing!" You shouted, following her into her bedroom. "I care! I am having your side, I am telling you what I know, I know he is bad for you. I know there are better options out there!"

"Like who!?" 

"Anyone else!" you laughed. "Emma name one person, they'd be better. NO, you sell yourself short constantly and it's annoying. I am going to be the one that's there when you break up with him, and the others after that!" You threw your hands up. "It's tiring Emma!"

"Then you don't have to deal with it!" She screamed. "Leave."

"No." You stood tall, not wavering. 

"Y/n. I mean it! Leave," she pushed you back. "Leave! Leave! I hate you!" She spat. You gripped her shoulders staring at her. She stared at you for a second before she smashed her lips onto yours. It shocked you at first but you kissed her back. "God dammit," she muttered. 

"I'm not leaving," you whispered. "I'm not him."

"I know. You are far from it," she whispered back, nuzzling her head into your neck. "I'll break up with him. Just promise me--"

"Whatever it is, Emma I promise, you don't even need to ask," you said. She just nuzzled deeper into your neck. Maybe you'd be better than her latest relationship. 

---

since you besties like having convos in my comments, feel free. I'll start it; how was everyone's day?