𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯

@restrictedsectionnn 

requested this. at this point if it doesn't work i give up shawty's/ 

Hermione had a really bad week. Being in separate houses, Y/n and Hermione weren't 'close.' They were together, but that type of together that nobody would know unless they told you. It was more Y/n that sent this notion than Hermione.

Y/n never went full out for anyone. She was laid back and did very little to show she was dating anyone. Hermione didn't really mind, Y/n made up for it when she did do something. When she did go 'full out,' on her, Hermione knew Y/n loved her. 

Hermione slowly made her way to Ravenclaws' common room. She felt tired and annoyed. She ignored Luna's greeting and made way straight for Y/n's dorm. 

She threw opened the door and plopped herself down in her lap. "Hermione--" Y/n's growling was cut off by Hermione.

"Don't say anything. I am not in a good mood. It's raining and I hate rain," she muttered. 

"You are strange. A bookworm doesn't like rain?" Y/n chuckled. "Come on, I have an idea." 

"Y/n," she whined, as her girlfriend dragged her. "Where are we going?"

"Baby, just trust me," Y/n whispered. They reached the doors of the castle, Y/n slipped outside them grabbing for Hermione's hand. 

"I'll get wet!" she whined. "I hate rain!"

"I'm going to make you love it," Y/n said giving her a smile. "Come on. I know a drying spell. we can practice it after." Hermione took up her offer, slowly moving her hands towards Y/n. She dragged her towards the black lake stopping a few feet before it's edge. 

"What are we doing out here?" she asked. Both of them fully drenched in water. "Y/n, what are we doing out here?" 

"Patient my dear," Y/n said, grabbing for Hermione's arm. She placed one of her arms around her waist. Hermione's hand went under Y/n's shoulder, while the other mixed with her free hand. "I know how much you like dancing. We don't do it. I am sorry I am not more romantic. I know you like stuff like that." 

"It's fine." 

"It's not. I am going to try. Hermione Granger for the first time in my life, out of all my relationships, you make me want to try. At least for you," Y/n said. Hermione looked up at her for a second. 

"I love you." Y/n smiled, leaning down capturing Hermione's lips. 

"I love you, too," she mumbled against her lips. Hermione smiled, before her teeth started clattering together. "Are you cold?" Hermione nodded. She rested her head on Y/n's chest as the two of them continued to dance. 

--

I am honestly sorry. I don't know what's going on with me. As bad as it gets I never not write. It's not like me. I promise there'll be more updates this week.