𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇?; 𝑒𝓂𝓂𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝓈𝑜𝓃

Emma had a daughter from a previous relationship. She was really scared to tell Y/n let alone introduce them; seeing as Y/n was spending more time around Emma it was getting harder to avoid it. 

In fact the both of them meeting was a complete accident. Emma was in the kitchen of Y/ns'  apartment cleaning dishes from dinner. There was a frantic knock at the door, Y/n got up stretching and answered it. 

There was a sixteen year old standing there with a child. "um-"

"I have a family emergency; can you take her?" The girl begged. Y/n nodded, before the girl could walk away, she handed her a piece of paper with her number on it. "Thank you," she repeated for the fifth time. She closed the door gently looking at the little girl beside her. 

"Princess, do you have a name?" She whispered, she knelt in front of her. She nodded, looking around the room. "My name is Y/n," she said, holding out her hand. The little girl stared at it.

"A-Amalia," she muttered. Y/n gave her a smile. 

"That's a pretty name," Amalia's noise scrunched up before she started giggling. 

"Babe--" Emma froze, she was certainly confused as to how her daughter got in the room. Did she know about her this whole time?

"Hey. Some girl dropped her off it was a family emergency; I didn't get her name, but this tiny little princess is Amalia," Y/n explained. Amalia's nose scrunched up again. 

"Mommy!" She squealed running towards Emma. 

"Hey baby," she muttered. She picked her up giving her a hug. 

"Wh-" Y/n stood there confused wondering what was happening. Emma walked over towards her. "She's yours?" 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just--"

"It's alright," Y/n whispered. "It's getting late, why don't you put her to sleep, and we'll talk about this." Emma gave Y/n her best smiling, before swallowing the lump in her throat. She walked into Y/n's bed room and laid Lily down. 

"Are you in trouble?" Amalia whispered. Emma shook her head. "You look sad."

"It's nothing baby. Here, I'll hold you until you fall asleep," Emma whispered. Amalia squealed. 

It only took thirty minutes and she was out like a light. Emma walked out, shutting the door behind her softly. Y/n sat on the couch scrolling through her phone until she felt a dip next to her. She sat her phone down before looking over at a nervous Emma. 

"What are you nervous about?" Y/n asked. "You have zero things to be nervous for. Although I'm little pissed you didn't tell me about her, I understand. I am three years younger than you. You had every right to be scared, hell I would be. I am not mad about this. I'm mad you didn't tell me, not that you have a daughter." 

"Nobody knows about her really," Emma started, "not that I don't want people to know about her, she's just so young and I--"

"You don't have to explain yourself." 

"Are you going to leave me?" Emma asked, her eyes screwed shut scared of how Y/n would respond. She nearly flinched when she heard her laughing. 

"No," she started. "Never. God, come here." Y/n pulled Emma onto her lap. "Baby, I'd never leave you." Emma nuzzled her head deeper into Y/n's neck. "I can see her more though right?" Emma chuckled softly. 

"Of course." 

--

do 

you

guys

want 

more 

emma 

and 

amalia?

besties i luv u all okay?