Talk.

*sorry about the boring last chapter, I had to get information in there and my brain went wonky lol I plan to rework that one soon*

**************************************

I have little restraint, so of course I had to find Sera. I hadn't seen her the whole day, or the remainder of the one I had women up. She wasn't in her room, and I knew better than to slip into grandfather's unannounced, so I checked Axar's. That was where she was. In their pajamas, with Axar under her arm, they lie sleeping.

What I'd give to be in his place right now. Or even feed from her. I freeze myself in place after realizing my feet had been carrying me towards her. I incline my head to try to get a better view of her belly. I wonder if she's grown any. I can't quite tell for Axar's back against her and her baggy flannel top. I stiffen suddenly as I realize that she is now staring at me.

"Leave." Her arm raises high enough to point to the door. Her voice is thick with sleep.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm fine and to check on you. The sweater you gave me..." I gesture at it. "Is exquisite. I like this."

"Not my business...I'm fine too. Good...sweater..."

"Seraphine?"

"Get out."

I sigh in annoyance, but leave. I push Ezekiel's words around in my mind as I walk through the halls. I decide that I will take his idea. I'll make a way. After all, I want her to be safe, but not separate from me. I worry that if she thinks I'm finished with her that she might take another. That Justin boy did buy her a necklace after all and expressed his feelings to her. She's quite an attractive woman. I've caught others admiring her, and her phenomenal behind before. If my urge to unite us as a family later on will be successful, I have to secure my place with her. Also, I need her to not hate me.

I go down to the kitchen to sit for a few hours, waiting on the kitchen staff to come down. As soon as they arrive I immediately seek out the main man. I'm not sure what title he holds, as I pay little attention to human jobs and rankings.

"May I have a word?" I ask the man, who stares past me nervously. I'm aware I have a pitiful reputation among staff here.

"Yes-yes sir! How can I help you?" He stutters st first but immediately collects himself.

"Do you cook for the green haired female?" He smiles and nods quickly.

"Yes! I cook for all staff and family who chose to eat, but I have served quite a few meals to miss Seraphine."

"I see. I'm attempting to impress her, with an extravagant morning meal-"

"Breakfast sir?" His eyes dance with amusement as he fights his urge to laugh at my seriousness. I force myself to smile. Wise cracking mortals.

"Yes. Do you know any of her favorite meals or anything?" He chuckles.

"She loves almost all breakfast, she hasn't turned down anything yet. She does have a special appreciation for bacon, muffins and biscuits and gravy. If you are trying to be romantic, I'd suggest some chocolate covered strawberries. I could find you a nice little gift box and bow. For dinner I could fix you two-"

"Just her for now. I have to be away from her for a little while, hopefully not long. I will reward you handsomely if you can keep her favorites on rotation, and send her romantic snacks from me when I'm gone." He grins.

"You do not have to reward me, I speak for all of us when I say we are find of miss Seraphine. She has been very kind to us in her short stay here, carefully picking up after herself and offering help and compliments. If she is your lady, sir, you are a lucky man."