Blood. *triggers*

*Sera's POV*

I am underhanded in my attempts to remain under. I do everything short of biting him, and I continue to fight my own body's needs as I remain at the bottom of the deep tub. It burns. It all burns and hurts so bad. I suck in water like a beluga whale, trying to overflow my lungs, but I do not die. I don't understand. Why won't I die? I gurgle out in pain as I punch the tub with all of my pent up aggression. Water tunnels through the hole I splintered. As the water lowers, I whip the heavy drenched locks with a flick of my head and I crouch instinctively. Yeomorah reaches for me again and I leap out of the water over his head in a single bound, hitting the concrete floor.

I don't know what overcomes me, or how I know to do this, but I climb the wall as I sputter the water from my lungs, body heaving as I contract to expel scorching liquid. I move fluid as a spider, as I battle whatever has overthrown me for control of my body. I'm on the ceiling now, looking down at curious faces, wet hair dripping onto those below me.

"Get down." Yeomorah demands through gritted teeth. As if I even know how. What the Hell are you doing Seraphine? First you try to drown now you climb the walls? This isn't helping! I can't do a single thing about it. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! I need to concentrate. I need to figure this out...no. No. I'm moving again. Stop!

I open my mouth to respond to his command but all that comes out is some weird guttural whines and a gurgling snarl. I can't speak. I slink across the ceiling out the door and across the ceiling of the hall, upside down and naked to the world with my hair hanging below like vines around my head. Where are we going? Stop! Oh shit. You can't make it stop? You really can't? Why are we not going to the exit? I don't know Barima. I don't know, and I'm freaking out.

Several men leap up to try to pull from the ceiling on to pull back slashed or empty handed. My skin hurts so bad when I move, but I can't slow. The blisters are smoothing and pale pink now. I dig my nails into the ceiling and try to stop myself so I can turn for the exit. We're going the wrong way. My body jerks around and I cry out in strange sounds as I fight my own body. Is this what Nox meant when he said that I was dangerous? Yeomorah walks almost bored below me as I struggle.

"Hello up there." He smirks up at me. "You look ravishing on the ceiling. Yes. You do. What a view. Can you speak to me? Quite the reaction you had to the holy water and sacred salts." Fuck off. Fuck off! I yell, but only those broken primal tips and whines escape.

"Seraphine. Seraphine!" He yells. I can't see him though, because whatever I am contorts itself and scuttles through the vent of to get caught by my sizable bottom and hips. I cringe inwardly as it pops my hips out and they fall slack, body moving like a serpent and guided by my upper body as I dislocate and twist to only God knows where. STOP!! I cry harder. I energe from the vent and I stalk the ceing above a woman in the kitchen? Is this a kitchen? She was preparing food and nipped her fingers. Blood oozes from the sides of the bandage she's trying to replace. Blood. No. No! I finally rip my hands free of the ceiling, but I can't get my feet loose.

The woman notices a shadow and looks up to me in sheer terror. Injured hand covering her mouth. I lick my lips. Blood. The taste of Barima's in my mouth. My body cramps and pulses with an unfamiliar ache. She smells good. My head tilts at her. She smells real good. I mouth for her to run and she sticky nods before she runs dress billowing behind her. I slash and pry at my own feet, trying to get down since I cannot will myself forward or back. I catch the scent if the dropped bandage and my body springs free finally, flipping as we descend so that I land on fours.