My First Pet.

I am still debating the pros and cons of my hasty idea. One should never make big decisions under the influence of lust or hunger. I could have, should have killed her but spared her. She sates me, keeps me full, and amused. Her low maintenance and appreciation of the smallest things captivates, as much as her aura and appearance.  Something about her makes you feel soothed in her presence. 

      I guide her with the arm draped over her body. She's almost puppeted by my arm and the shifting of my body. The sun glistens on her hair and several children stare at it's deep forest hue. She smiles at them timidly, and a little boy flushes up to his hair line. I herd her into the department store beside her workplace, not yet wanting to take her in there and have her more confused.

      "Sera, I want you to pick out some clothing and items you might need to care for yourself." She snaps her head up, face uncomfortable.

       "Um...can it wait till I'm paid again? My bills were just paid and I'm low. Perhaps we can window shop?"

       "No. No, because I'm paying. It's part of your birthday gift. You'd be rude to refuse me." Somehow,  without a change in tone, she has detected malice in my voice and she nods.

       "Alright. Thank you. But what would you have me get? I'm afraid to buy something you wouldn't approve to pay for." I snort. I have money just sitting, rarely even used. I've collected for years, and she thinks she's breaking me up. We make our way through the store, and I pick the things I want her to have. I pick up shoes, socks, panties, and several nice dresses and outfits. She has chosen one item. A giant fleece sweatshirt that could house us both. I snatch it away and scold her.

       "You have those already. It's entirely too big. Pick again." I rethink.  "Better yet, go to the personal care aisle. Pick body care, hair care, teeth and skin things. Don't leave until I join you. I take an abandoned cart and set what she's gotten so far into it. I get her some casual things too. Just for good measure. Not that she'll be wearing much. I make way to the lingerie and I grab several racey sets and pieces. Some stockings too. She will model these tonight. I bury them under the clothing so she doesn't fret and I find her studying body wash bottles. She decides against all but one and sets her items over. Lotions, conditioners, shaving supplies, tooth paste and a brush, deodorant,  feminine care. She looks at her feet as I study the items. "Good job. Perfect."

        I grab some green silk bedsheet and case set and she picks a cover that has a magnificent tree design. I pay and lead us to the street, where I hail a cab and take her to the grocery. The cab halts before us as I push her in and set our bags in.

      "Thank you. You didn't have to go that overboard. I feel terrible, having taken so much already."

      "You no need to thank me, though it's sweet. You've given me more than the costs of all of this, I owe you this and more." She puts her head into me, and I knead her scalp through her hair. I didn't lie. I have no idea how much it would cost to buy virginity, cuddling, blood, memories and energy. Let alone buy a living person to extract them from. I've never even bought or owned a dog. Technically Sera is my first pet, of any kind.

      "You should've bought yourself something too though." She replies. I reach into the bag and flash the lingerie at her.

      "I did." I smirk as her eyes go rounder. She hides behind her hand and her heart picks up. I remove her hand to see her cheeks aglow and the uneasy smile of the embarrassed. 

      "Oh no. I'll...I'll look like a baked potato in that. I look pitiful enough as it is." She says softly. I crack up at her simile.

      "Potatoes are delectable. I might eat you alive." I taunt.