Agony. *triggers*

*Sera's POV*

        I submit to the darkness that consumes my mind, relishing any relief from my scorching body. Suddenly I feel as if I'm weightless, I'm floating in water.  My body doesn't belong to me anymore. As quick as relief came, it was over. I cry unabashedly, hands grasping at anything I can feel in my literal blind haste. I've never felt such horrendous suffering in all my life, and I've lived a dog's life as they say.

        "Awake." That ominous demonic voice speaks and my eyes fly open against my will. I look up at the face of the being who had found me in Barima's house. He grins, mouth bloodied and licks his lips to clean himself. "You are shit worthless, but aren't you delicious. I have checked your claims against your old master's word, it would seem that you are honest. Therefore you will get to live until I find out what you are. I have a bad case of morbid curiosity, you'll die shortly afterwards I'm afraid." My breath hitches and I sob harder.

       "Silence! I've no patience for the disobedient, let alone the weak minded. Death is inevitable for others. I switch out inventory here quite frequently, you will be no different." He reaches for me and I fight him off with everything in me, but I'm so weak and disoriented.

        He drags me by my ankle, seizing my flailing leg in midair and I flip to my belly as he pulls me away. I try so hard to grip the cement floors, but my fingertips bleed. I can't hold onto them, and I cannot figure out how to get claws again. I don't even know if I'd be strong enough. I beg to him to release me, but he doesn't acknowledge me or even turn to me.

        He pulls me past cells, all full of women and several men. Each either giving sympathetic looks or relieved ones. Likely relieved that he has a new 'toy' and they are spared for now. After we pass the last cell, we pass several large rooms and a wide hall. The hall is lined with several demons with eyes similar to Yeomorah's and to Nox's. They chuckle and whistle as I fight to get away. Several near us and Yeomorah slows down, giving them time to brush my skin or to grab my behind.

        Panting and burning, I look behind me as we stop before a room. A room with a large iron door. Inside is a large clawfoot tub with servants pouring buckets of water. Several older, and scare faced ladies dump what appears to be large salts into the steamy water. Several demons follow us in, and one kicks my face before I can curl up or flip to cover myself. I'm dragged beside the tub, and Yeomorah kicks up under me to flip me to my back. I squirm in pain and he takes advantage of the moment to grab my other ankle, pining one at either side as he looks down on me.

        I look down too. My clothing is frayed and worn from sliding on the concrete. My chest is heaving despite my best attempts to hide it. He lifts both ankles in one massive hand and reaches for me. I clamp my eyes tightly and turn away. I feel the cold as my clothing is torn away and exposed skin meets the frosty air. I thrash in panic, arms going mad with desire to cover myself.

         "Stop please!" I beg. Laughter ignites around us, like forrest fire catching to neighboring trees, it passes through one demon to the next. A wave of amusement at my protest. It's a game. A fucking game. We are funny to them. Barima! I cry to her in my mind. Thank goodness. She's still within me.

         "You do not make demands here. You speak when spoken too, not unless you are spoken to." He sneers down at me.

        In my rage I do not think twice before I expend my remaining energy to free one leg and strike him in his crotch. I coil up in disgust as my toes connect with the bare, squish flesh and I gag. My gagging only feeds the flames of amusement still ignited around us. Husky roars vibrate the walls and Yeomorah snaps his head up, indignantly and the fire is extinguished. The room falls quiet. He looks down on me with the intent to kill as he pulls up on my ankle roughly until my bottom smacks his legs just below the knee. Lower back lifted from the ground.

        "I'm...I'm sorry...I was scared..." I try to diffuse the situation for fear of what he might do.

        "Feed from me." He demands. I blink, confused. I try to get around it.

        "I'm not worthy. I kicked you. I'm sorry."

        "You aren't, but I am allowing you too. It's my treat." No way I'm consenting to this. There's a catch. He's repetitively brought this up. His blood! I'm betting there is something in his blood. I have heard of him, that he is descendant of Asmodeus, but I never really followed demon lineage or hierarchies. Barima admits. We remain still as the shredded clothes are pulled away, plotting my next moves together and thinking.

        "Wh-what is going to happen?" I summon the courage to ask.

        "We're going to bathe. You are covered in pond water and filth. Afterwards you need to be fed. It is important for those with succubi in their bloodline to feed."

       "I already fed." I look away in guilt. He notices and prods.

       "How so?" I gulp.

       "I...um...I-I ate a banshee. She and I had an altercation and I accidentally frainedcher blood. I never meant to..." It's okay dear. Calm. The others study my chest and I follow their gaze. A little glow from Barima can be seen while she responds to me.

      "The board and rituals. The dead body. You were going to try to reanimate her. Unite the spirit with her body." He raises a dark brow and a lock of that impossibly white hair falls forward. I simply nod.

        "I wanted to fix my mistake." He laughs. 

        "In this world it is life or death. Eat or he eaten. Predator or prey. Feeding is not a mistake. How have you survived without feeding?"

        "They said I fed from energy subconsciously. Like if I helped someone I would touch their skin. I don't know how to do it intentionally..." I feel small, and stupid. Barima was not food. Her death was a mistake, I will not be convinced otherwise.

         "Let's discuss this later. You need your bath." His eyes dance with mischief,  and I know something is not right. I warily watch the group of demons around us.

         "Can you make them leave while I bathe? I don't want to uncover or bath with them watching."

        "Once you get into the water, you won't mind them watching."

        "I will!" I protest. He hoists me up as I wiggle to try to free myself of our now bare belly to belly position. It's far too intimate and wrong. I feel eyes on my bare back and I am unable to cover.

         Before I can further complain, I am thrown carelessly into the giant steamy tub. I sink beneath the scorching depths and a shrill scream leaves my lips. My body bucks and contorts. Claws scratching the tub as a cat would. The water seeps into my nostrils and lungs. Breathing now is agonizing.  I somehow resurface, body spasming and blistering as I undulate in waves of continuous agony. The room is alive again with snickering. All are joying my suffering. I see Yeomorah  reach into the tub for me and against the protests my screaming body, I dive below and inhale as deeply as I can.

       Enjoy your laughs. You'll get no more at my expense, not if I have my way.